Witts' solutions at Total Processing & Packaging
08 January 2010
Witt Gas Techniques will be exhibiting its latest leak detector and gas mixing /analysis products on stand 5400 at Total Processing & Packaging.The exhibition takes place at Birminghams' NEC between 25th - 27th May and Witts' products being exhibited will include the very latest MAPY 4.0 ergonomically designed, mains operated, multifunctional, O2 and CO2 gas analyser, which is available with an integrated printer as an option.
Other products on show will include OXYBABY® 6.0 handheld gas analyser used to randomly measure either the O2 or O2/CO2 content in the smallest individual food packages, such as salami and cheese slices as well as other food packaging including poultry and salads on packaging lines, in warehouses and for laboratory food packaging analysis, a KM gas mixing systems for mixing 2 or 3 defined gases such as N2, CO2 and O2 used on flow packaging machines and other continuous packaging processes, a LEAK-MASTER® micro-leak detection system using CO2 detection technology for non destructive testing of individual flexible and rigid food and pharmaceutical products on modified atmosphere packaging (MAP) lines.
Other equipment on show will include a compact PA gas analyser with an integrated printer for fast continuous in line analysis of the O2 and CO2 contents in packages.
Details of Witts' PACK-VAC leak detection system which requires no trace gases as it uses only water and compressed air to detect leaks will be available. It is designed for use with most flexible and rigid packaging used in the food production industry as well as other industrial packaging. It is also portable and available with 6 different size chambers ranging from height 203mm x width 280mm x depth 203mm to height 508mm x width 813mm x depth 660mm.
Information will be available for visitors on MAPMAX, a fully automatic inline micro-leak detection system for use on high productivity packaging lines, with non-destructive testing capability and available in a range of chamber sizes with the capability to test single packages, cartons and E2 boxes.
Other Press Releases By This Company
- 25/03/2021 - International standard OPC-UA makes it possible
- 28/10/2015 - Gas technology app now with inert gas advisor
- 16/04/2015 - Optical measurement of oxygen in packaging
- 16/04/2015 - "Leak-Master Mapmax" for controlling packaging integrity
- 30/06/2014 - Most Powerful 3-Inch Dome Pressure Regulator
- 17/01/2014 - Package leak testing
- 07/06/2013 - Quality control: Mobile gas analysis for pressure lines
- 12/04/2013 - New Alarm Module for Gas Mixer
- 05/04/2013 - Safety for propylene applications
- 11/01/2013 - New Alarm Module for Gas Mixer
- 20/09/2012 - High pressure constancy for aggressive and corrosive gases New stainless steel pressure regulator
- 03/07/2012 - Gas mixer for "Pieter Schelte"
- 26/04/2012 - Performance Boost for Pressure Regulators
- 27/04/2010 - Witt Industrial Gas Mixing Systems
- 09/04/2010 - Witts' new Hydrobaby measures moisture in gases and compressed air
- 31/03/2010 - Witts' solutions for packaging leak detection and gas analysis at Total 2010
- 07/01/2010 - Witt Gas Mixers provide synthetic air for medical applications
- 04/01/2010 - Witt launch new CO² warning device
- 04/12/2009 - New Flashback Arrestor from Witt offers 11 bar protection
- 07/10/2009 - Leaks in packages? Don't get caught out!
- 01/09/2009 - Witts' Gas Flushing Unit with new sensor for food industry reduces gas consumption
- 03/08/2009 - Intelligent gas mixing from WITT helps electronic component manufacturing
- 10/07/2009 - "3 in 1" version of Gas Mixer now available from Witt
- 22/06/2009 - Burn out safety up to 240 bar with Witt Non-Return Valve
- 08/06/2009 - Red Dot award for Witts' multifunction Gas Analyser
- 22/05/2009 - Witt Flashback Arrestors now available for Ethylene
- 19/05/2009 - Witts' key to safety
- 11/05/2009 - Witt to introduce new products at PPMA 2009
- 27/03/2009 - Witt appoints new service technician
- 18/03/2009 - OXYBABY® 6.0 - a new generation of Gas Analysers from Witt
- 08/01/2009 - WITT returns to PRO2PAC 2009
- 02/12/2008 - Witt High Purity Filters Maximise Purity of Gas
- 25/11/2008 - Could Synthetic Air Save Lives?
- 24/11/2008 - Witt Switch-Over Unit Provides Continuous Gas Supply
- 01/08/2008 - Cobalt and Witt Unite
- 19/02/2008 - MAPY 4.0 – A NEW MULTIFUNCTIONAL GAS ANALYSER