Castle sells excess Electronic Orange stock for almost half price
04 February 2010
The Castle Group pioneered the control of amplified entertainment noise by the cut-off principle in 1972 with the invention of the Electronic Orange.Time has proven it to be a most effective method and thousands of units are now in use throughout the world. The good news is that, for a limited period, Castle are shedding some excess stock of electronic Oranges for almost half price.
The Castle GA904 Electronic Orange is a sound level switch designed for installation into a main power supply feeding amplification equipment. If the sound level is allowed to go above a pre-set value, the warning lights of the GA904 will flash in time with the peaks to warn the operator to reduce the volume. Allowing the warning level to be exceeded by a pre-set amount will result in the trip being activated, cutting off the power to the amplification equipment. After a pre-set ‘off’ time the power will be restored automatically or manually depending on the key switch setting.
Other features include a three-colour LED bar graph display showing Sound Pressure Level (SPL) which makes calibration easy. There is a choice of ‘A’ weighting or the ‘B’ weighting characteristic, which is more effective for bass control. In addition to the standard measurement microphone input, there is a facility for an external trigger, for example, on a contact on a fire door/exit. The device is fitted with an anti-tamper circuit and the cause of cut off is clearly indicated by the ‘Level’, ‘Microphone’, and ‘External’ indicators.
Other Press Releases By This Company
- 17/06/2015 - HAVS & Whole Body Vibration Competency Courses
- 26/03/2015 - Our One Day Courses in HAVS, Noise at Work, and COSHH are fast approaching!
- 17/02/2015 - Fancy Seeing Your Noise On My Big Flashing Pole?
- 12/02/2015 - Industrial Noise Complaints - BS4142 - it's all new
- 23/01/2015 - Would you buy a car without test driving it?
- 15/01/2015 - Upcoming Noise at Work Course 20th-22nd January 2015
- 11/12/2014 - Did you know depending on where you are in the world, you may actually weigh a different amount?
- 06/10/2014 - HAVS In A Day Course
- 26/09/2014 - The Castle Mirus
- 18/09/2014 - Castle Vexo - Hand Arm Vibration Meter
- 08/09/2014 - Industrial Deafness the "new whiplash" for solicitors
- 03/09/2014 - The Castle Mirus
- 02/09/2014 - COSHH isn't costly with us
- 22/08/2014 - Have a Sound Day With Us
- 11/08/2014 - One Day Courses in Vibration, Noise, and Hazardous Substances (COSHH)
- 06/08/2014 - The Vexo H - The Simplest Instrument For Hand Arm Vibration
- 25/07/2014 - Try Before You Buy
- 10/07/2014 - Introducing the Loner Safety Monitoring Device
- 30/06/2014 - Learn how to carry out your own audiometric testing
- 17/06/2014 - Tool Timer for vibration exposure time measurement
- 15/05/2014 - Demonstrations of our core products, at no cost to you
- 07/04/2014 - Three gifts for Wise Men
- 25/03/2014 - To HAVi or not to HAVi
- 20/02/2014 - Are you or anyone in your company exposed to vibration, noise, or hazardous substances?
- 18/02/2014 - Three Ear Defenders for the price of Two - February Only
- 10/02/2014 - You'll wish you'd done it sooner
- 16/01/2014 - Shall we come to you?
- 03/09/2013 - Refreshing!
- 19/08/2013 - Ah - Refreshing!
- 16/08/2013 - New ‘Vexo’ Vibration Meter from Castle
- 01/07/2013 - Castle Prize Draw for Training Place
- 25/06/2013 - Health & Safety Expo
- 30/08/2012 - New Human Vibration Meter from Castle!
- 28/06/2012 - NEW Accreditation for Human Vibration Course
- 04/05/2012 - Brand New Human Vibration Meter from Castle!
- 08/12/2011 - New Dates for Training
- 01/04/2009 - All new Sound Level Meter range from Castle Group
- 21/01/2009 - New Sound Meter from Castle - quiet as a Mouse
- 18/09/2008 - The Audiometric Tester
- 01/09/2008 - Motorbike Racer Success for Health and Safety
- 17/01/2008 - Don’t Procrastinate, Attenuate! Hearing Protection Selection Solution! Sound Meter with in-built HPD Database!
- 04/12/2007 - Silver Platter Service-Calibration Services Offered by Castle Group
- 05/10/2007 - Walk away with a rental!
- 20/08/2007 - New Human vibration meter from Castle