Win a prize, bag a bargain, try before you buy at Hotelympia 2010
05 February 2010
Visitors to this year’s Hotelympia (28 February – 4th March) at ExCel London, can win a prize, bag a bargain or try before they buy at TM Electronics stand N1659.Win a SOLO handheld catering thermometer in our FREE Prize Draw – one to give away each day.
Enjoy show discounts – save £5 on each SOLO thermometer purchase for all orders taken at the show.
Try before you buy – find out if you qualify for one of our FREE trials.
UK manufacturer, TM Electronics (TME) is the UKs' leading designer of handheld thermometers and sensors. Its exciting new range of products and services provide solutions for all temperature requirements in the Hospitality industry, including affordable catering probes and loggers, a revolutionary range of Bluetooth/Barcode thermometers and a new scheme for more sustainable purchasing and servicing.
The all-new SOLO is our popular ergonomic thermometer with easy-to-read display. New advanced features include a super-strong construction on the swing-out probe arm, improved water-resistance and an optional belt holster or wall-mount facility.
Managing Director, Tom Sensier said;
“The handy pocket thermometer you just can’t resist picking up – our all-new SOLO is just the job for caterers. From front of house to the kitchen, on the move or on the premises – it’s a no-fuss, no-button probe with the accuracy and speed of a much more expensive product.”
MM7000 Bluetooth/Barcode Thermometers
With the same quality manufacture, high accuracy and speed associated with our groundbreaking MM2000 series, TMEs' revolutionary MM7000 handhelds are equipped with Bluetooth communication as standard and an optional integral Barcode Scanner, providing the unique ability to record, store and communicate not only time, temperature and date but also the unique identity of any food product or appliance being monitored. Impressive capabilities include storage of up to 1,000 readings before download, open source software and compatible mini Bluetooth printers.
The MM7000 series brings temperature monitoring fully into the 21st century. With Bluetooth communication as standard and barcode scanning, record keeping for due diligence could not be simpler.
Thermometer for Life
TME handheld thermometers can now be supported by our new Thermometer for Life scheme, challenging the ‘throw-away’ mentality of exisitng purchasing and helping managers to spread their costs more effectively. The scheme features a range of environmentally friendly solutions including robust manufacture, rechargeable battery options, sustainable sourcing and a choice of affordable service agreements if required.
If your organisation is looking for opportunites for a reduced carbon footprint, with all the benefits of greater efficiency and real savings, TME have the solutions.
Other Press Releases By This Company
- 14/12/2017 - Seasons Cheer! Seasonal Offers from TME Thermometers
- 14/12/2017 - TME Launch Radical NEW Legionella Risk Management Probe KS20-S
- 24/11/2017 - Looking for a quick fix?
- 23/11/2017 - Buy A Bargain Sous Vide Kit This November From TME
- 23/11/2017 - TME launch Black Friday Sale 2017
- 30/03/2017 - TME Thermometers Announce New UK Trade Show Offers for 2017/2018
- 28/10/2016 - Fantastic follow-up for TME at Lunch! 2016
- 28/10/2016 - Legionella water testing – healthcare delegates applaud practicality
- 06/10/2016 - NEW hot and cold water temperature aids for legionella risk management
- 26/05/2016 - Wish You Could Have Your Cake and Eat It?
- 26/05/2016 - Think you can’t afford high performance food thermometers?
- 14/04/2016 - New Low Cost Temperature Testing Fights Food Bacteria
- 16/02/2016 - Colourful New Probes Fight Food Bacteria
- 10/12/2015 - NEW Thermometer with Integral Timer simplifies Legionella Water Tests
- 28/09/2015 - TME’s Legionella Temperature Range at IHEEM 2015
- 01/09/2015 - TME: Best-selling thermometers at Lunch!
- 28/07/2015 - Nuts to greenhouses – Smart testing solutions from TME
- 30/06/2015 - New efficient, sustainable temperature measurement solutions at IT Food Summit 2015
- 22/06/2015 - Top 5 Thermometer Buys for the Professional Kitchen
- 10/04/2015 - British thermometers catch the eye at Anuga FoodTec
- 16/03/2015 - New Generation ThermoBarScan offers instant feedback on temperature measurements
- 12/03/2015 - UK Thermometer Business celebrates 25 Years of Innovation at Anuga
- 12/03/2015 - Casual Dining visitors bowled over by barcode thermometers
- 23/01/2015 - TME Celebrate 25th Anniversary at Casual Dining 2015
- 20/06/2014 - School Thermometer Offers from TME at LACA 2014
- 16/05/2014 - New Temperature Logging System Steals the Limelight
- 25/04/2014 - Breaking News! 10% discount on all TM Electronics products at Hotelympia 2014!
- 07/04/2014 - New Temperature Technology Delivers the Best Results
- 03/04/2014 - TME Thermocouples comply with new BSI Standard
- 25/03/2014 - Free School Meals Plan - Special Offers on Catering Thermometers
- 04/03/2014 - TME Catering Thermometers at Hotelympia 2014 – Good Advice Guaranteed
- 04/03/2014 - New Food Kit gives start-ups a helping hand
- 04/03/2014 - TME reports 80% rise in online orders following launch of new website
- 30/01/2014 - TME Food Thermometers at FOODEX 2014 – Good Advice Guaranteed
- 21/11/2013 - New solution for cold/hot food monitoring saves time and hassle
- 19/08/2013 - Temperature measurement experts launch new solution for Cold/Hot Food Monitoring
- 19/08/2013 - Food Temperature Monitoring – Great New Ideas from TM Electronics
- 14/08/2013 - Legionnaires’ disease – tackling the risk
- 21/05/2013 - Legionella experts launch new solution for difficult to access temperature points
- 25/03/2013 - Legionnaires’ disease – Hotels tackle the risk
- 15/03/2013 - TME show new catering thermometer range at Bournemouth Hotel & Catering Show
- 20/09/2012 - New Deal on Legionella Monitoring for LEA Schools
- 20/09/2012 - TME’s New Deal for Cost Sector Caterers
- 20/09/2012 - TME set to outrun the competition at this year’s Restaurant Show
- 10/07/2012 - Legionnaires’ disease – protecting schools and colleges
- 10/07/2012 - TME thermometers – faster than the competition
- 21/06/2012 - Streamlined Food Temperature Monitoring from TME
- 21/06/2012 - Temperature Hot Spots from TME
- 16/02/2012 - TME Thermometer Pollat Hotelympia 2012 - Win a £200 DEBENHAMS Shopping Spree
- 16/02/2012 - Waterproof and Fast- TME showcases improved Sous Vide Temperature Kit with ThermaSprint Technology at Hotelympia 2012
- 16/02/2012 - Preventing Legionnaires' Disease Help for Hotels & Guesthouses at Hotelympia 2012
- 16/02/2012 - Preventing Legionnaires Disease: Help for Care Homes
- 16/02/2012 - All the best connections from TME
- 12/01/2012 - From Goods Inwards to Dispatch– NEW ‘1 for all’ temperature system from TME
- 12/01/2012 - Rapid response, interchangeable temperature probes
- 05/01/2012 - Chefs in a hurry? Visit TME at Hotelympia 2012
- 05/01/2012 - Schools choose TME Kit for in-house testing
- 05/01/2012 - Bag yourself a Sous Vide Temperature Kit for just £135
- 04/01/2012 - New Year Offers from TME
- 01/06/2011 - Speciality meat probes from TM Electronics - MEATUP 2011 - Stand 515
- 01/06/2011 - TM Electronics (UK) Ltd is proud to support MEATUP 2011
- 29/03/2011 - Success for TME’s 2-in-1 Dual Purpose Surface/Immersion Probe
- 28/03/2011 - TME Recommends New Thermometer Range for Facilities Managers
- 14/03/2011 - TME Recommends New Thermometer Range for Food Retailers
- 14/03/2011 - Protect your stock with TME’s New Cold Storage Temperature Kit
- 19/05/2010 - TME Exhibit New Bluetooth Barcode Thermometers at 2010 Facilities Show
- 26/03/2009 - New Barcode Thermometer for Water Temperature Monitoring
- 22/07/2008 - Totting up the Temperature