De Vere all steamed up with Little Plumber
12 November 2010
Splendid Products were called in to the Milton Hill retreat following constant breakdowns within the Hotels' steamroom.The problem was discovered to be within the steamrooms' steam generation canister, a Carel Humisteam, which was heavily scaled with limescale, resulting not only in increased energy consumption but regular periods of downtime, meaning the steamroom facility was very often unavailable to guests.
The maintenance team at the Cotswolds Milton Hill venue called in Splendid Products, who recommended installation of their Little Plumber LP3. A small electronic water descaler, the LP3 would not only prevent further limescale forming but also break down and remove existing limescale that had already built up - saving immediate investment in a replacement canister.
Resort manager, Gary Ockwell, who initially had reservations that such a small piece of kit could do so much work, was delighted with the result;
"The Little Plumber LP3 has been one of the most cost effective maintenance and preventative maintenance solutions we have ever made. Before installation, downtime in our steamroom was a monthly occurence, either for manual descaling, which was not only time consuming, but also expensive and for little reward, or for replacement of the steam generation canister when the problem was too bad. In the ten months since installation, the steam room has not broken down once, enabling continued use for our guests".
Other Press Releases By This Company
- 23/02/2018 - Green Lightning Pack
- 31/10/2017 - Get soft water and help reduce CO2
- 22/09/2016 - Water softeners and descallers
- 05/02/2016 - New little plumber LP2 unit
- 22/07/2014 - Little Plumber LP3 still performing well after 8 years at Hospital Metalcraft of Blandford Forum in Dorset.
- 22/07/2014 - Global Warming... Well is it or isn’t it?
- 22/07/2014 - FREE Energy Saving Device
- 22/07/2014 - Barak Obama Amongst Others has Called for a Worldwide Effort to Reduce Global Warming.
- 22/07/2014 - A Decade of Hard Water Treatment
- 17/03/2014 - The new LP2+ from Little Plumber
- 25/10/2013 - Electronic Water Softener
- 02/08/2012 - Little Plumber reduces energy costs
- 20/02/2012 - Little Plumber celebrates decade of hard water treatment
- 05/07/2011 - Electronic water descaler vs Ion Exchange water softener
- 07/02/2011 - Little Plumbers' small world of steam room generator maintenance
- 04/02/2011 - Little Plumber keeps steam generator limescale free
- 17/11/2010 - Little Plumber admitted to hospital
- 15/11/2010 - Little Plumbers receive a make-over
- 15/11/2010 - Little Plumbers in good health at Hospital Metalcraft
- 12/11/2010 - Little Plumbers' positive steps in reducing global warming
- 08/02/2010 - Soft water or hard water and what exactly is the difference?
- 24/11/2009 - Splendid relief for Eczema and Psoriasis sufferers
- 21/09/2009 - Winter weather is all about energy conservation
- 22/07/2009 - So how do you know if your hard water needs a Little Plumber?
- 08/05/2009 - Grimaldi House combats limescale with Splendid Little Plumber
- 22/04/2009 - The Darling buds of Earth day
- 12/03/2009 - Chalk landmarks mean hard water
- 06/03/2009 - Electronic Water Conditioners battle with Energy Saving trust
- 28/01/2009 - Saving energy the easy way
- 19/01/2009 - Eczema and Psoriasis sufferers benefit from Electronic Hard Water Conditioners