Stocksigns - a new partnership - one year on
06 April 2010
The first year of the partnership between RoSPA and Stocksigns has been a great success, with the two organisations working well together and forging a strong relationship - as well as enabling them to spread the safety message to a wider audience.The partnership, formed one year ago, aims to enhance the provision of high-quality safety signs in workplaces across the country, as well as publicising the safety message to organisations everywhere.
A visit to Stocksigns' premises to carry out sales training was combined with a factory tour - and gave RoSPA the chance to take a look at Stocksigns' updated facilities, pictured below.
Bern Harrington, sales and marketing director at Stocksigns, said;
"We have been working with RoSPA for a year now as their safety sign partner. The relationship has enabled us to take mutual advantage of the two organisations' expertise in the safety arena, bringing the best safety sign products and services to the market. Our partnership allows us to support RoSPA in the promotion of improved safety in all areas of life with the development of issue-specific safety signs backed by excellent service. RoSPA's work is invaluable to all, whether in industry or in the home, and we are proud to be working with them."
Tom Mullarkey, RoSPA's chief executive, commented;
"The first year of our partnership with Stocksigns has been a great success, and we are pleased at the new opportunities that have been opened to publicise our mission to save lives and reduce injuries. We are very much looking forward to working with Stocksigns for a second year, and hope to undertake many more exciting projects together."
Don't forget to visit both RoSPA and Stocksigns at the Health and Safety Expo in May, at the NEC.
Other Press Releases By This Company
- 08/11/2016 - How to get your car park signage right first time
- 19/10/2016 - Stocksigns Welcomes New Group Managing Director
- 25/04/2014 - BS EN ISO7010 – Official Advice from the HSSA
- 20/02/2014 - Stocksigns embraces creative station design.
- 07/11/2013 - Burnham Signs Continues to Shine
- 03/12/2012 - Stocksigns Announces New Sales & Marketing Director
- 03/10/2011 - Stocksigns acquires LED Sign Manufacturer
- 20/04/2011 - Being Green is Good for Charity as well as the Environment
- 26/01/2011 - Stocksigns and Links Signs Create ‘One Stop’ Sign Shop for Rail
- 25/11/2010 - How to use school signs as teaching aids
- 09/11/2010 - Latest Schools signs catalogue launched by Stocksigns
- 12/09/2010 - Gatwick Airport features large format digital print displays from Stocksigns
- 20/07/2010 - A Simple Solution to Fire Safety in Remote Areas – Stocksigns New Air Horn Fire Safety Sign
- 28/04/2010 - A return to the European Catalogue Awards for Stocksigns
- 22/04/2010 - Stocksigns on the Right Track!
- 12/03/2010 - DDA Signage Solutions for Surface Rail.
- 20/07/2009 - Stocksigns highlight safety at Westfield Shopping Centre
- 15/07/2009 - Stocksigns help lorry drivers have a safer drive
- 07/07/2009 - Stocksigns bring complete signage solutions
- 15/05/2009 - Mayor opens refurbished Stocksigns premises
- 04/03/2009 - Stocksigns announced as new RoSPA safety partner
- 19/11/2008 - New Wood Lane Underground Station