Another successful year for RBM Voice & Data Consultancy
04 May 2010
Another successful year for RBM Voice & Data Consultancy.Since the company was formed in 2003, many changed have taken place . In particular, the decision to specialise in Avaya INDeX and not go down the traditional “Second hand reseller route” of stocking every system under the sun.
Since this decision was taken, Avaya took the decision to withdraw support from arguably the best system they ever had (and arguably the best systems in the whole marketplace).
The original INDeX market place has now changed almost beyond recognition,
The prices have fallen dramatically.
The market has become flooded with kit in varying condition and is sold by anyone who think they know anything about it. See E-bay! Some of the prices are ridiculously high because the sellers have no knowledge of the kit, and as for the condition . . . . . . .
Service has been either withdrawn to force the customer to buy a VoiP system or remains at high prices (considering that the spare parts only cost a fraction of what they used to cost.)
RBM Voice & Data Consultancy’s decision to specialise has reaped benefits for both ourselves and our ever increasing number of new (and existing) customers. Our turnover has increased by over 50% and we attracted nearly a 100 new customers last year - many of whom return time and time again.
Our customers know that they have a well stocked supplier for all of their INDeX spare parts. Our maintenance contracts have quadrupled and our special “Disaster recovery” maintenance support package has proved incredibly popular. The guaranteed next day delivery service is of course, vital as is our “online” modem support service. Even our handset repair service at its low price of only £10 per unit has increased dramatically.
By only dealing with one system and not even touching Avaya’s other products like IP Office, Definity etc we believe that the INDeX system will be around for many more years to come.
Other Press Releases By This Company
- 25/01/2019 - Brexit Fiasco and Avaya Index
- 12/11/2018 - AVAYA INDeX. A new system for £500
- 24/09/2018 - AVAYA INDeX – Where is it now?
- 01/12/2016 - The only post brexit inflation proof telephone system
- 19/06/2015 - Telephone Rental
- 23/04/2015 - Business Rate Energy – What’s that?
- 30/10/2014 - RBM has its head in the “CLOUD”
- 18/09/2014 - Silly Summer season is now almost over- Let’s get serious
- 16/05/2014 - AVAYA Index Handset
- 03/09/2013 - RBM now stock Avaya IP Office 400/500
- 22/07/2013 - FREE Avaya INDeX Handsets
- 11/06/2013 - Hooray! It’s nearly Summer (we hope!)
- 03/05/2013 - Avaya Index Maintenance Contracts
- 12/04/2013 - Hooray! A new financial year.
- 16/04/2012 - Hooray! Forward into a new financial year. OOPS! Sorry, that was last years heading.
- 04/01/2012 - 2012 has to be better than 2011
- 15/08/2011 - A good reason to retain your Avaya Index Telephone System
- 12/04/2011 - Hooray! Forward into a new financial year.
- 05/01/2011 - Another Year and the old Avaya INDeX goes on and on!
- 16/06/2010 - The elections are over – what now?
- 10/03/2010 - A Hot “Avaya INDeX Telephone System” SUMMER for you ALL!
- 05/01/2010 - RBM offer a certainty in uncertain times
- 12/11/2009 - Avaya INDeX 2nd User Reseller moves to larger premises
- 28/09/2009 - Avaya INDeX users reap the only ray of sunshine
- 23/07/2009 - Avaya INDeX systems continue working
- 09/06/2009 - Avaya withdraw all support for their INDeX users
- 23/04/2009 - Time for a new telephone system – why not buy a proven 2nd user system?
- 12/03/2009 - Can your INDeX telephone system be maintained?
- 30/01/2009 - Specialist repairs for INDeX Handsets