TME Exhibit New Bluetooth Barcode Thermometers at 2010 Facilities Show
19 May 2010
First-time Facilities Show exhibitors, TM Electronics, will show its extensive temperature range for legionella risk management, heating and ventilation monitoring and HACCP food safety management.UK temperature experts, TM Electronics (UK) Ltd will exhibit for the first time at this year’s Facilities Show from 11 - 13 May 2010.
Visit Stand E170 to see its extensive temperature range widely used in legionella risk management, heating and ventilation monitoring and HACCP food safety management.
TME manufactures off-the-shelf solutions as well as bespoke designs to satisfy all facilities management temperature requirements. Key benefits • High accuracy waterproof thermometers and dishwasher-safe temperature probes • ACOP L8 Compliance and HACCP Compliance • Mobile test kits • Dual purpose surface/immersion probes • Fast-response food stimulant probes Bluetooth Thermometers The groundbreaking MM7000 series boasts the same quality manufacture, high accuracy and quick response times associated with TME’s popular MM2000 series – but goes one stage further.
The MM7000 ThermoBar Scan with Bluetooth communication and an integral Barcode Scanner has the ability to record, store and communicate not only time, temperature and date but also the unique identity of any product or appliance being monitored. It can store up to 1,000 readings before download to PC, PDA or mobile phone, and open source software is included, to facilitate compatibility with existing systems.
The MM7010 Thermo Bluetooth has been developed for customers without a current requirement for barcode scanning. It is the only handheld Bluetooth logging thermometer with full display on the market today. For customers who prefer to have the continuing back-up of paper records, the MM7000 series can be supplied with a compatible mini Bluetooth Printer. Managing Director, Tom Sensier says: The MM7000 series brings temperature monitoring fully into the 21st century, with Bluetooth communication and a revolutionary barcode scanning facility.
Thermometer for Life TME thermometers are also offered with the additional backing of TME’s new Thermometer for Life scheme, challenging the throw-away mentality of exisitng thermometer purchasing. The scheme features a range of environmentally friendly solutions including robust manufacture, rechargible battery options, sustainable sourcing and a choice of affordable service agreements if required.
Managing Director, Tom Sensier says: “Our products represent amazing value for money, offering robust design, green options and low cost servicing - helping managers to spread their costs more effectively by purchasing ‘once only’ with a guaranteed maximum repair/renewal charge.”
Other Press Releases By This Company
- 09/07/2018 - TME to Exhibit at first-ever H&C EXPO at Celtic Manor on 17-18 July 2018.
- 07/06/2018 - TME Campervan at Commercial Kitchen 2018 - NEW Thermometers & Special Offers
- 14/12/2017 - Seasons Cheer! Seasonal Offers from TME Thermometers
- 14/12/2017 - TME Launch Radical NEW Legionella Risk Management Probe KS20-S
- 24/11/2017 - Looking for a quick fix?
- 23/11/2017 - Buy A Bargain Sous Vide Kit This November From TME
- 23/11/2017 - TME launch Black Friday Sale 2017
- 30/03/2017 - TME Thermometers Announce New UK Trade Show Offers for 2017/2018
- 28/10/2016 - Fantastic follow-up for TME at Lunch! 2016
- 28/10/2016 - Legionella water testing – healthcare delegates applaud practicality
- 06/10/2016 - NEW hot and cold water temperature aids for legionella risk management
- 26/05/2016 - Wish You Could Have Your Cake and Eat It?
- 26/05/2016 - Think you can’t afford high performance food thermometers?
- 14/04/2016 - New Low Cost Temperature Testing Fights Food Bacteria
- 16/02/2016 - Colourful New Probes Fight Food Bacteria
- 10/12/2015 - NEW Thermometer with Integral Timer simplifies Legionella Water Tests
- 28/09/2015 - TME’s Legionella Temperature Range at IHEEM 2015
- 01/09/2015 - TME: Best-selling thermometers at Lunch!
- 28/07/2015 - Nuts to greenhouses – Smart testing solutions from TME
- 30/06/2015 - New efficient, sustainable temperature measurement solutions at IT Food Summit 2015
- 22/06/2015 - Top 5 Thermometer Buys for the Professional Kitchen
- 10/04/2015 - British thermometers catch the eye at Anuga FoodTec
- 16/03/2015 - New Generation ThermoBarScan offers instant feedback on temperature measurements
- 12/03/2015 - UK Thermometer Business celebrates 25 Years of Innovation at Anuga
- 12/03/2015 - Casual Dining visitors bowled over by barcode thermometers
- 23/01/2015 - TME Celebrate 25th Anniversary at Casual Dining 2015
- 20/06/2014 - School Thermometer Offers from TME at LACA 2014
- 16/05/2014 - New Temperature Logging System Steals the Limelight
- 25/04/2014 - Breaking News! 10% discount on all TM Electronics products at Hotelympia 2014!
- 07/04/2014 - New Temperature Technology Delivers the Best Results
- 03/04/2014 - TME Thermocouples comply with new BSI Standard
- 25/03/2014 - Free School Meals Plan - Special Offers on Catering Thermometers
- 04/03/2014 - TME Catering Thermometers at Hotelympia 2014 – Good Advice Guaranteed
- 04/03/2014 - New Food Kit gives start-ups a helping hand
- 04/03/2014 - TME reports 80% rise in online orders following launch of new website
- 30/01/2014 - TME Food Thermometers at FOODEX 2014 – Good Advice Guaranteed
- 21/11/2013 - New solution for cold/hot food monitoring saves time and hassle
- 19/08/2013 - Temperature measurement experts launch new solution for Cold/Hot Food Monitoring
- 19/08/2013 - Food Temperature Monitoring – Great New Ideas from TM Electronics
- 14/08/2013 - Legionnaires’ disease – tackling the risk
- 21/05/2013 - Legionella experts launch new solution for difficult to access temperature points
- 25/03/2013 - Legionnaires’ disease – Hotels tackle the risk
- 15/03/2013 - TME show new catering thermometer range at Bournemouth Hotel & Catering Show
- 20/09/2012 - New Deal on Legionella Monitoring for LEA Schools
- 20/09/2012 - TME’s New Deal for Cost Sector Caterers
- 20/09/2012 - TME set to outrun the competition at this year’s Restaurant Show
- 10/07/2012 - Legionnaires’ disease – protecting schools and colleges
- 10/07/2012 - TME thermometers – faster than the competition
- 21/06/2012 - Streamlined Food Temperature Monitoring from TME
- 21/06/2012 - Temperature Hot Spots from TME
- 16/02/2012 - TME Thermometer Pollat Hotelympia 2012 - Win a £200 DEBENHAMS Shopping Spree
- 16/02/2012 - Waterproof and Fast- TME showcases improved Sous Vide Temperature Kit with ThermaSprint Technology at Hotelympia 2012
- 16/02/2012 - Preventing Legionnaires' Disease Help for Hotels & Guesthouses at Hotelympia 2012
- 16/02/2012 - Preventing Legionnaires Disease: Help for Care Homes
- 16/02/2012 - All the best connections from TME
- 12/01/2012 - From Goods Inwards to Dispatch– NEW ‘1 for all’ temperature system from TME
- 12/01/2012 - Rapid response, interchangeable temperature probes
- 05/01/2012 - Chefs in a hurry? Visit TME at Hotelympia 2012
- 05/01/2012 - Schools choose TME Kit for in-house testing
- 05/01/2012 - Bag yourself a Sous Vide Temperature Kit for just £135
- 04/01/2012 - New Year Offers from TME
- 01/06/2011 - Speciality meat probes from TM Electronics - MEATUP 2011 - Stand 515
- 01/06/2011 - TM Electronics (UK) Ltd is proud to support MEATUP 2011
- 29/03/2011 - Success for TME’s 2-in-1 Dual Purpose Surface/Immersion Probe
- 28/03/2011 - TME Recommends New Thermometer Range for Facilities Managers
- 14/03/2011 - TME Recommends New Thermometer Range for Food Retailers
- 14/03/2011 - Protect your stock with TME’s New Cold Storage Temperature Kit
- 05/02/2010 - Win a prize, bag a bargain, try before you buy at Hotelympia 2010
- 26/03/2009 - New Barcode Thermometer for Water Temperature Monitoring
- 22/07/2008 - Totting up the Temperature