One-Shot Bimetal Thermal Fuses from ATC
12 May 2010
In applications where a very reliable one-shot thermal fuse option is required, ATC Semitec now offer the PEPI H series.PEPI H bimetal fuses do not suffer from aging like conventional thermal fuses and so can be used at temperatures much closer to their switch point. This means that should a fault condition occur, the H-type fuse will react quicker, offering greater security to the appliance and its user.
Calibrations from 130°C to 260°C are presently available in the H series with even higher values planned in the near future.
Capable of switching up to 10A/250VAC (15A/120VAC) and approved to the latest EN 60-730 standards, PEPI H series thermal fuses guarantee reliability and peace of mind in safety critical applications.
Call today to let us help you solve your appliance safety issues.
Other Press Releases By This Company
- 09/06/2017 - Which Temperature Sensor Fits Best?
- 13/02/2015 - New Small Body 15A Rated Thermal Fuses
- 12/12/2014 - Competitive Disc Thermostats
- 12/12/2014 - High Temperature Thermal Fuses
- 12/12/2014 - Boiler Temperature Sensors
- 12/12/2014 - New Small Body 15A Rated Thermal Fuses
- 07/11/2011 - Frost Thermostat Protection of Water Pipes
- 03/11/2011 - Low-Profile Thermal Fuses
- 11/05/2011 - Interchangeable (RT Curve-Matched) NTC Thermistors from ATC
- 12/11/2010 - Anti condensation Thermostats from ATC
- 11/11/2010 - ATCs' SMD PTC Thermistors for circuit protection
- 01/10/2010 - Off-the-shelf Thermal Cut-Outs from ATC
- 08/07/2010 - Lighting Controls Protection
- 03/06/2010 - Multi-purpose temperature sensors from ATC Semitec
- 08/02/2010 - ATC offers high temperature precision thermostats
- 11/06/2009 - Pipe-mount Disc Thermostats from ATC Semitec
- 10/06/2009 - Motor protection PTCs for thermal cut-outs
- 11/03/2009 - ATC Semitecs' PTC Thermistors for circuit protection
- 11/11/2008 - New SOT Package for Semitec CRDs
- 05/11/2008 - New SOT Package for Semitec CRDs
- 24/09/2008 - Improved UPS System Monitor
- 07/02/2008 - IP68 rated Temperature Sensors
- 19/10/2007 - FMicro NTC Thermistor Sensors - Catheter / medical applications
- 26/07/2007 - IP64 rated de-frost / anti-waxing Thermostats
- 09/05/2007 - Flexible disc thermostats
- 28/02/2007 - New D6X combined thermal fuse / resistor