Torqueleaders' new applying tool
13 May 2010
ATB adjustable Breaking Wrenches designed for service and repair.Torqueleader have designed, manufactured and assembled the ATB Breaking Wrenches which utilises a 20° breaking action. This breaking action very clearly signals to the operator when the desired torque has been reached therefore vastly reducing the possibility of over torque.
The robust construction ensures the tool is tough enough for use in all environments. The adjustment range is suitable for a variety of applications from Maintenance, Repair to Manufacturing across multiple industries. The ATB has an accuracy of +/- 4% of setting and exceeds the ISO 6789:2003 requirements.
The ATB 25 models are available either with ISO or Imperial calibrated ranges. They can also be supplied with a drive of either a 16 mm Spigot or 9 x 12 Carrier rectangular fitting. We also sell suitable accessories.
Other Press Releases By This Company
- 27/08/2010 - Torqueleaders' TBN 200 has 20° breaking action
- 05/05/2010 - Torqueleader’s Calibration Service – Professional, Quality and Competitive
- 27/08/2009 - Torqueleader introduce PETA 4 USB, the complete PC / Laptop Torque Calibration Analyser
- 24/07/2009 - TBN 200 joins Torqueleader Torque Breaking Handle range
- 04/03/2009 - Torqueleader supplies Morgan Motor Company with QTC 320 Torque Wrench Analyser
- 13/02/2009 - Torqueleaders' enhanced 1000v and 50v insulated tool range
- 13/02/2009 - Torqueleader exhibition attendance listed