Skin Safety Regime – reduce the risk from foodborne bacteria
18 May 2010
Marken Chemicals supporting the Food Industry with our new range of Deb products."The Deb Food Industry Skin Safety Regime is designed to help raise hand hygiene standards and reduce the risk of food being cross-contaminated."
Marken Chemicals supply the Deb 4-Step Product Range to support food producing industries. This range accommodates a broad variety of user preferences and application requirements. The products are fully tested, supported and colour- coded for easy identification.
Protect - Food grade pre-work creams to help protect the skin against contact with various workplace contaminants, irritants and working conditions by limiting the contact between the two and facilitate subsequent cleansing. This allows the mildest possible cleansers to be used.
Cleanse - Hand cleansers, appropriate for use in food environments, ensure that hands are properly cleaned and prepared for any food related task.
Sanitise - Products that can be used without water to kill germs and provide a higher level of hand hygiene and skin disinfection. Suitable for use in food environments.
Restore - After work reconditioning creams help to maintain the skin in healthy condition by keeping the skin soft and supple, avoiding dryness. Good skin condition is an important element in ensuring.
Site audits and full technical support provided.
Other Press Releases By This Company
- 12/04/2018 - New Improved Welding Wipes with Long Shelf Life
- 22/11/2016 - Marken Chemicals Helping to reduce risk of seasonal cross infection
- 17/05/2011 - Innovative PPE Workwear from Marken
- 08/06/2010 - Advanced Hand Protection Products
- 28/04/2010 - Cutan Foam Hand Sanitiser
- 05/01/2010 - Marken introduce new Solvent Degreasing Wipes
- 17/12/2009 - Marken reduces risk of seasonal cross infection