VEGA DP transmitter features remote housing
25 May 2010
VEGA have introduced a new differential pressure transmitter, VEGADIF 65. It comes with a metallic, piezoresistive measuring cell, has ranges from 10mBar ... 40 bar and very good accuracy < 0.075 %, to guarantee reliable measured values in flow, density anThe VEGADIF 65 has special features, like the IP 68 version with remote electronics, for deployment in very wet or humid areas, poorly accessible locations, or simply where the display can be read more easily without having to use capillaries. Also quite unique, is the wide selection of housings in plastic, aluminium and stainless steel - in single or double chamber formats to optimise adaptation to customer requirements. A range of process connections and chemical seals are available in a variety of materials. Isolating systems can be installed via the scaled-down process fitting assembly, along with various diaphragm materials like Monel or Tantalum. Process temperatures of -40 ... +400 °C and static process pressures up to 420 Bar do not present any problem. With its 4 … 20 mA/HART, Profibus PA and Foundation Fieldbus signal outputs, VEGADIF 65 can be integrated into standard control systems. Simple setup and commissioning is carried out via the removable, back-lit indicating and adjustment module PLICSCOM, or with a PC using the adjustment software PACTware and other commercially available tools like PDM, AMS or Field Communicators. As VEGADIF 65 is a member of the plics® instrument family, with its functions and flexibility it extends the field of application considerably. Now, in differential pressure measurement technology, the user can profit from the proven advantages of the plics system, competitive pricing and a 5 year UK product warranty
Other Press Releases By This Company
- 09/02/2018 - On the level, every mm counts
- 09/02/2017 - Not just 'Walking the Walk...'
- 18/10/2016 - It’s all in the price!
- 27/09/2016 - VEGA team steps up to the Plod Challenge!
- 13/04/2016 - Vegatruck has successful UK tour
- 21/03/2016 - Worlds first 80 GHz radar level sensor for liquids
- 15/01/2016 - Visit the VEGATRUCK on its tour of the UK
- 11/06/2015 - Narrow success for solids radar level sensor
- 07/05/2015 - Realising the flexibility of electronic differential pressure
- 07/05/2015 - Vegaflex: the standard for interface and level control
- 07/05/2015 - VEGAPULS 69 – The new radar sensor for bulk solids
- 08/05/2014 - Level Radar at Aston Martin works.
- 21/11/2013 - VEGA get interactive on water
- 20/08/2013 - Innovation Award for VEGAFLEX GWR Sensor
- 07/08/2013 - VEGA UK team feels the heat for charity!
- 19/04/2013 - 100,000 bulk solid radar sensors from VEGA installed worldwide
- 01/02/2013 - World first for tuning fork level switch
- 18/09/2012 - VEGA launch new Guided Wave Radar
- 05/09/2012 - Apps, Tools and more from Vega
- 19/04/2012 - VEGA PROTRAC nucleonic gauging systems
- 20/02/2012 - Let VEGA take the pressure
- 22/09/2011 - VEGAPASS and VEGAMAG
- 13/06/2011 - VEGA launch New remote monitoring solution for level and pressure
- 20/04/2011 - VEGA level radars help deliver £12M savings at TATA
- 19/01/2010 - Thames measured by VEGA Radar
- 16/06/2009 - New VEGA signal conditioner with host of solutions
- 20/05/2009 - BP use SIL 2 VEGA radars for floating roof high level
- 02/04/2009 - VEGA non-contact radar level measurement
- 10/12/2008 - Renewing energy with every turn takes its toll
- 04/11/2008 - PACTware™ on the road again
- 23/09/2008 - Europe's Largest Newsprint Paper Machine Prints 400,000 tons Annually
- 12/09/2008 - VEGA TDR gets remote housing
- 12/09/2008 - New ATEX approved radiation survey meter from VEGA
- 12/06/2008 - Vibrating level switches for bulk solids up to 150 °C
- 07/04/2008 - Flush pressure transmitter, buy on-line, 2 day delivery
- 09/11/2007 - New VEGA level and pressure webshop extra 5% off offer!