Find the right part at Parts Center with a little extra help.
22 June 2010
Parts Center customers can now use their eXtra points to help them find and order the right part.Parts Center customers can now use their eXtra points to help them find and order the right part.
Using the PartsArena software via one simple handheld device, an industry-wide range of spare parts can be sourced simply by drilling down through clear on-screen line drawings of appliances.
Customers can use their eXtra points to purchase a PartsArena licence for one year giving them access to parts diagrams for commercial and domestic heating products, commercial catering products and appliances and domestic appliances.
Features include fault finding charts and codes, parts lists, including Parts Center part numbers, exploded part diagrams, gas categories, performance data, pressure settings, CO emission levels, flow rates and gas rates, electrical supply and schematics and dimensional information for appliances and flues.
It is also possible to zoom in to view complex images and use the pan window feature to move around large images. “PartsArena puts thousands of parts at our customers’ fingertips, giving them instant access to the part they need without having to leave site,” said Colin McGregor, Trading Director, Parts Center. “We wanted to give our customers more opportunity to access PartsArena and what better way to do that than by making it available via eXtra.”
The 12-month licence is for one user and it can be extended after 12 months. A Windows Mobile PDA/Smartphone device (not included) with GPRS/3G access and a data network tariff is required. Additional costs may be incurred for data access from your mobile network provider.
The eXtra rewards scheme gives Parts Center customers the opportunity to collect points every time they buy eligible products.
These points can then be converted to a whole host of rewards including vouchers from Thomas cook, M & S and Argos, merchandise and much more including trips to the races, activity days, rounds of golf and theatre tickets.
Once you have registered, eXtra points are automatically added to your account daily and you can go online anytime to check your balance. Customers can register or redeem their points by calling the eXtra hotline on 0845 603 5290, online at www.eXtra.co.uk or in branch.
Other Press Releases By This Company
- 06/09/2012 - Wise Up to Water Treatment
- 21/06/2012 - Helping installers out of a jam
- 21/02/2012 - Get it right first time – again!
- 19/10/2011 - Don’t miss Future Heat 2011 - at Plumb Center and Parts Center
- 20/07/2011 - Get it right first time
- 08/03/2011 - Remove dust and dirt the eco-friendly way
- 10/02/2011 - Plumb Center and Parts Center update iPhone application
- 07/12/2010 - It is not just Santa Claus working this Christmas!
- 13/10/2010 - Parts Center's plan to double locations across UK on track
- 03/02/2010 - Whatever it takes, Parts Center staff go the extra mile
- 18/01/2010 - Hot designs in fires and surrounds from BCG
- 13/01/2010 - Parts Center extends access to spares with 20 new outlets
- 05/01/2010 - BCG adds value with Airmiles
- 16/12/2009 - Parts Center is Interparts' largest stockist
- 14/12/2009 - Points for vouchers swap to boost spending power
- 08/12/2009 - Come fly with BCG
- 07/12/2009 - Solar cylinder centers on savings
- 04/12/2009 - Plumb Center firing on all cylinders
- 01/12/2009 - Plumb Center is all fired up
- 30/11/2009 - Big Tour success for BCG
- 23/11/2009 - Wolseleys' Plumb Center continues commercial success
- 04/11/2009 - The definitive solution from Plumb Center
- 16/10/2009 - The definitive solution
- 24/09/2009 - Delivering the goods
- 21/09/2009 - Testo and Parts Center award win
- 30/07/2009 - Plumb Center offers savings on Nabis brassware collection
- 09/07/2009 - Loyal customer wins as Privilege Plus card celebrates successful first year