New website and online florist in exclusive discount deal
27 May 2010
Flowers Direct has agreed to be the exclusive online suppliers of floral tribute displays and sympathy flowers to new website My Last SongThe key message of My Last Song is that a good life deserves a good end, and it has a positive and supportive approach to end of life issues.
My Last Song founder Paul Hensby said: “Whatever the nature of the funeral, most people will want flowers and floral tributes to be part of the ceremony, so I was delighted when Flowers Direct agreed to become the exclusive online supplier.
“They are offering a significant discount to visitors of My Last Song, which will drive traffic to the site and increase loyalty.”
Dale Sharp, Flowers Direct e-commerce marketing manager said: “My Last Song gives comprehensive advice on funeral planning, so many of their visitors may want to organise funeral tributes and sympathy flowers.
Our service in this area is sensitive, our ordering process is specifically tailored for funeral flowers, and we hope we provide excellent value for money. All the flowers in our funeral range are created by florists in the local delivery area.
“We welcome the opportunity to be the exclusive supplier of flowers on My Last Song.”
Paul Hensby has made the choice of farewell music a central part of My Last Song, with visitors encouraged to create playlists of the music they want played at their funerals, their wakes and even at parties to celebrate their lives.
Other Press Releases By This Company
- 26/01/2011 - UK head the list of world’s best funeral websites
- 06/12/2010 - My Last Song and Ecclesiastical Insurance in online advertising agreement
- 25/11/2010 - My Last Song and Carers UK are working together to support carers
- 10/11/2010 - Lifebox, the ideal present for young and old to capture and keep their memories so they will be remembered for ever.
- 10/11/2010 - Money off coupons in the Lifebox takes over from storing them in a shoebox
- 11/10/2010 - MLS Doc Supports Death Plan
- 14/09/2010 - Pet lovers to vote on the type of funeral they want for their pets
- 13/09/2010 - Cancer Research UK is My Last Songs' charity of the month
- 27/05/2010 - Diabetes UK first My Last Song ‘Charity of the month’
- 27/05/2010 - New website focuses on care and health issues for older people
- 27/05/2010 - A Website to Die For