New website focuses on care and health issues for older people
27 May 2010
The need for older people, and their families, to consider care options, and an emphasis on age related illnesses are two features of new website, mylastsong.comThe website supports and encourages older people to address the issues they will face in later life, ranging from funeral planning to organ donation.
Within the care options section are articles about nursing care delivered at home, choosing a care home, hospices and palliative care.
The health and fitness section deals with subjects including incontinence and bladder retraining, mental health, strokes, dementia, circulatory illnesses and diabetes.
It also includes detailed advice on healthy lifestyles, the importance of exercise and the relationship between a GP and the families of older people.
My Last Song founder Paul Hensby says, “When I researched the need for a website that dealt with the issues facing older people, health and concerns about care came top of the list. As a result, My Last Song now has comprehensive advice on these issues.”
Other Press Releases By This Company
- 26/01/2011 - UK head the list of world’s best funeral websites
- 06/12/2010 - My Last Song and Ecclesiastical Insurance in online advertising agreement
- 25/11/2010 - My Last Song and Carers UK are working together to support carers
- 10/11/2010 - Lifebox, the ideal present for young and old to capture and keep their memories so they will be remembered for ever.
- 10/11/2010 - Money off coupons in the Lifebox takes over from storing them in a shoebox
- 11/10/2010 - MLS Doc Supports Death Plan
- 14/09/2010 - Pet lovers to vote on the type of funeral they want for their pets
- 13/09/2010 - Cancer Research UK is My Last Songs' charity of the month
- 27/05/2010 - Diabetes UK first My Last Song ‘Charity of the month’
- 27/05/2010 - A Website to Die For
- 27/05/2010 - New website and online florist in exclusive discount deal