Multi-purpose temperature sensors from ATC Semitec
03 June 2010
ATC Semitec’s AT-11 series temperature sensor offers the best accuracy/cost/quality ratio available in the industry.Precise to ±0.3°k at 25°c and with a fast-response tip (only 6 x 5 x 15mm long), the AT-11 accurately controls the air or water temperature in your application up to 105°C.
The AT-11 also has a 3kV di-electric rating and owing to the sensor tip/lead-wire insulation being made from the same material, it offers peace of mind in applications where moisture ingress has previously been a problem.
These cost-effective sensors are perfectly suited for use in energy-recovery systems, air handling units, underfloor heating and other HVAC applications.
Other Press Releases By This Company
- 09/06/2017 - Which Temperature Sensor Fits Best?
- 13/02/2015 - New Small Body 15A Rated Thermal Fuses
- 12/12/2014 - Competitive Disc Thermostats
- 12/12/2014 - High Temperature Thermal Fuses
- 12/12/2014 - Boiler Temperature Sensors
- 12/12/2014 - New Small Body 15A Rated Thermal Fuses
- 07/11/2011 - Frost Thermostat Protection of Water Pipes
- 03/11/2011 - Low-Profile Thermal Fuses
- 11/05/2011 - Interchangeable (RT Curve-Matched) NTC Thermistors from ATC
- 12/11/2010 - Anti condensation Thermostats from ATC
- 11/11/2010 - ATCs' SMD PTC Thermistors for circuit protection
- 01/10/2010 - Off-the-shelf Thermal Cut-Outs from ATC
- 08/07/2010 - Lighting Controls Protection
- 12/05/2010 - One-Shot Bimetal Thermal Fuses from ATC
- 08/02/2010 - ATC offers high temperature precision thermostats
- 11/06/2009 - Pipe-mount Disc Thermostats from ATC Semitec
- 10/06/2009 - Motor protection PTCs for thermal cut-outs
- 11/03/2009 - ATC Semitecs' PTC Thermistors for circuit protection
- 11/11/2008 - New SOT Package for Semitec CRDs
- 05/11/2008 - New SOT Package for Semitec CRDs
- 24/09/2008 - Improved UPS System Monitor
- 07/02/2008 - IP68 rated Temperature Sensors
- 19/10/2007 - FMicro NTC Thermistor Sensors - Catheter / medical applications
- 26/07/2007 - IP64 rated de-frost / anti-waxing Thermostats
- 09/05/2007 - Flexible disc thermostats
- 28/02/2007 - New D6X combined thermal fuse / resistor