Going on a Blender – More Drinks for Free!
09 June 2010
Ensuring there are iced drinks on the menu ready to quench summer thirsts is a sure winner. The Hamilton Beach 908 basic blender is ideal for blending up iced drinks at the push of a button, without keeping customers waiting. Hamilton Beach blenders are suCapable of blending a daiquiri or other 0.5l drink in just 25 seconds, the HBB908 is a fast, reliable, light-duty blender that will keep the drinks flowing, without breaking the bank. To make keeping up with summer orders even simpler, for a limited time only, FEM are offering an extra polycarbonate container free with any purchase of the 908 blender. The 1.25-litre break-resistant polycarbonate container has a removable filler-cap to allow ingredients to be added whilst blending. Easy-to-read measurement marks help ensure consistantly delicious drinks are served and recipes can be accurately followed. A 3/8HP motor drives four robust and durable stainless-steel blades, which make light work of cutting through crushed ice and other ingredients, ensuring a perfectly smooth drink is served each time. The option of two blending speeds offers versatlity and precision blending for a wide variety of food and drink combinations. The 908 blender has a 400W power output, a rubber clutch and Sure Grip™ feet to hold it securely in place. The Hamilton Beach 908 blender is supplied by FEM with a full one-year parts and labour warranty.
Other Press Releases By This Company
- 22/08/2014 - Curves in all the right places
- 13/08/2014 - Pasta Perfection
- 03/09/2010 - See what's cooking with the new Vollrath induction chafer from FEM
- 08/07/2010 - New Cambro Versa Dish Caddies from FEM – expanded versatility and increased capacity.
- 28/06/2010 - Hardwearing Cambro Room Service trays from Foodservice Equipment Marketing
- 11/06/2010 - The Other World Cup – Of Coffee!
- 20/05/2010 - Slicing Tomatoes with Jedi Precision
- 18/05/2010 - Barbeque cleaning equipment from FEM prevents greasy build up
- 26/01/2010 - Top cooking at top speed
- 19/01/2010 - Give smokers a chance to keep smoking areas clean
- 06/01/2010 - Cocktails served up fast - in 15 seconds flat
- 24/11/2009 - Getting a handle on those nasty Microbes
- 02/11/2009 - Buffet the Vollrath Displayer
- 11/09/2009 - British built, British specified Fortius, the new name in cooking equipment for caterers