Renz Install Mobi 500 semi automatic book & calendar binder following IPEX
28 June 2010
Ideal Finishing recently boosted its binding capabilities, following an investment in kit from Renz UK at IPEX.The South London based company purchased the Mobi 500, a semi automatic binding machine which will be integrated into their already well equipped finishing department; providing them with a full range of both bench top and automatic punching and binding equipment. Owner Paul Forrester said of the Mobi 500: "This is the best wire binding machine on the market to meet our production needs. It gives us complete flexibility to bind both books and calendars and machine setup is quick and simple. The automatic calendar hanger insertion is also a real plus point” Renz Bindery Product Sales Manager Dermot Callaghan “Because of the range of work Paul does it was important he bought a machine to handle all his production needs without compromising the quality” The Mobi 500 can be used for a wide range of work, including book binding, skip binding and calendar binding with hangers ensuring a consistent bind on all products. Features include: touch pad make ready, ability to wire bind from 3/16” up to 1 ¼”, output of up to 900 books per hour, shingle conveyor (optional extra). The Mobi 500 machine can handle products of all sizes up to 500 mm wide making it one of the most versatile wire binding on the market
Other Press Releases By This Company
- 08/02/2011 - A worlds first new high speed fully automatic modular AP 360 - 120 Block to Block punch.
- 07/02/2011 - international Marketing Manager promotion.
- 13/08/2010 - Renz donate PrintIT Prize to The Tiffin Girls’ School
- 07/06/2010 - IPEX 2010 exceeds Renz expectations with worldwide sales expected to hit £1m
- 10/07/2008 - Renz Celebrates 100 years by Releasing World’s Fastest Wire Binding Machine at Drupa.
- 10/07/2008 - Binding and Laminating Manufacturer ‘Renz’ celebrate 100 years with a double celebration.