Safety Media launches E-Learning H&S training solution for SME's
07 July 2010
Safety Media has launched SME E-Learning, an E-Learning product specifically for companies with fewer than 50 employees.Safety Media has launched SME E-Learning, an E-Learning product specifically for companies with fewer than 50 employees.
Safety Media developed SME E-Learning after requests from smaller companies, who were seeking a cost effective and affordable training solution to enable them to train employees, and track and audit the results within one central system.
SME E-Learning operates as a ‘pay as you go’ system, with companies purchasing training credits, priced at £10 each, as and when required. The system includes over 50 health and safety training courses including Manual Handling, DSE, Fire Safety and Risk Assessment, providing the company with a comprehensive training library.
SME E-Learning will help smaller companies comply with health and safety regulations and manage workplace and employee risk within one secure online system. The risk checklist included within every course offers the company a quick and effective solution for identifying any areas of high risk.
With no software to install, free reporting tools and 24/7 access to the account, SME E-Learning is a simple and cost effective training solution for smaller companies, which offers the benefits of E-Learning without any annual subscription costs.
Find out more by calling 0845 345 1703 or visit www.safetymedia.co.uk For companies with 50 or more employees our corporate E-Learning solution may be a more cost effective solution. Call 0845 345 1703 to speak to our E-Learning team or visit www.safetylearning.co.uk for more information.
Other Press Releases By This Company
- 08/03/2011 - FREE iPad when you purchase Safety Media's Ultimate Training Library
- 07/02/2011 - See Safety Media at Stand E70 at the IOSH Conference & Exhibition
- 20/10/2010 - Safety Media launch new look website
- 08/09/2010 - Safety Media shortlisted for the E-Learning Award
- 22/06/2010 - Receive an iPad from Safety Media this June
- 27/04/2010 - Safety Media Exclusive voucher giveaway
- 23/04/2010 - New food allergies E-Learning training course launched by Safety Media
- 23/04/2010 - Win an iPad at the Safety & Health Expo!
- 22/04/2010 - Safety Media launch new Learning Management System
- 21/04/2010 - Safety Media announce the Safety Talks iPhone App
- 16/04/2010 - Manual Handling NEW Edition DVD from Safety Media
- 16/04/2010 - Safety Media launch Free iPhone Fire Safety App
- 15/04/2010 - Safety Media provide Top Tips for Health and Safety Training
- 10/09/2007 - Safety Medias' new website now live
- 27/03/2007 - Smoking ban DVD in production overdrive