No more expensive mains connections
06 July 2010
Cost-effective lighting is set to take a significant step forward with the introduction of our new solar-powered light post and bollard system.Available as 2000, 3000 or 4000mm lamp posts and 1000mm high bollards, these units offer significant cost savings on both installation (as they require no cable runs or mains connections) and running costs
Intelligent design also means that the separate solar panels which have made previous products expensive and prone to vandalism are a thing of the past. Instead, the solar units are protected by a polycarbonate cover and are housed stylishly within the post itself.
Applications include walkways, cycle paths, car parks, schools, universities, sports grounds, retail and leisure centres. The system generates 350 lumens whilst using only 3 watts of energy. With an inbuilt sensor ensuring that the units only light up when approached by people, cars or bikes the system needs just 1 hour of sunshine per month to generate sufficient power.
Other Press Releases By This Company
- 19/10/2015 - Commemorating our Agricultural Heritage
- 19/10/2015 - School signage, a case study in the holistic approach
- 05/06/2014 - New addition to aluminium notice board range
- 25/04/2014 - Rainsbrook Crematorium choose Greenbarnes to supply Book of Remembrance Cabinet
- 23/09/2013 - V-Cases are here
- 11/03/2013 - One image –23 years of experience.
- 22/01/2013 - Helping to get the message across.
- 02/10/2012 - “Green” notice board for Forest School.
- 05/09/2012 - Putting some fun into the new school term
- 08/12/2011 - Commemorate the Jubilee with Style and Quality
- 14/02/2011 - At Last! Maintenance-free Menu Boards
- 13/10/2010 - National Trust opts for Recycled Plastic Notice Boards
- 22/06/2010 - Are You Providing for Pedal-power?
- 08/06/2010 - Enterprising uses for Recycled Plastics