Slim and Stylish – What a Performer !!
06 July 2010
LTE Scientific’s Touchclave-Lab range of multi-purpose autoclaves have a unique combination of features to assist the operator and improve efficiency:Touch-screen controls
Automatic internal data archiving
Innovative interlocked, vertical easy-glide sliding door
Slim line design – ideal for the space conscious lab.
Water jacketed to provide fast cycle times
Rectangular section chamber
Available in 150, 200 and 300 litre sizes
Other options available on this product include vacuum and air ballast systems and effluent-retention (cat 3).
The ‘K’ models operate using either an integral steam generator situated beneath the chamber or the customer’s own direct steam supply. These models are fitted with water jackets as standard, which offer significantly reduced cooling times.
The economical ‘F’ range can operate in areas where water drainage is not available, using steam generated from within the chamber.
All models incorporate a state-of-the-art touch-screen control system for entering and displaying all commands, cycle and program data and alarms. A self-diagnostic system highlights any abnormality in the cycle. All models have an internal data archiving facility, which allows up to 5000 cycles to be stored on a single internal flash card.
Eight load specific cycles can be stored in the memory, with an optional memory expansion facility boosting the total to 20. Users can develop their own cycle profile simply by touching the ‘create own cycle’ icon and following a series of screens to input their own parameters and cycle titles. Optional features include vacuum, air ballast and cat.3 effluent retention.
Other Press Releases By This Company
- 10/10/2017 - Kingfisher Solution & Blanket Warming Cabinets
- 17/11/2016 - Chill Out!
- 13/10/2016 - EN16442 Compliant Endoscope Storage Solutions
- 12/11/2015 - Scope-Store Triumphs Again in Hong Kong
- 12/11/2015 - LTE Scope-Store Succeeds Again and Again
- 19/10/2015 - See You At Medica
- 19/10/2015 - LTE Appoints New Technical Director
- 15/10/2015 - Helen Joins LTE In The South
- 29/05/2014 - Power at your Fingertips
- 10/10/2013 - Aralab enters the UK market with LTE Scientific
- 10/10/2013 - LTE Appoints New Business Development Manager
- 27/10/2011 - A New Lease of Life
- 27/10/2011 - The Choice is Yours
- 25/08/2010 - CO2 Incubation on a Large Scale
- 08/01/2010 - Old Autoclaves worth money to LTE
- 26/08/2009 - LTE awarded Autoclave contract
- 10/07/2009 - LTE Scientific at your NHS service
- 28/04/2009 - LTE introduce full control photostability testing
- 27/04/2009 - LTE solutions for temperature controlled environments
- 09/03/2009 - LTE Scientific launch new Touchclave-R Autoclaves
- 20/06/2008 - Air Ballast on Autoclaves Provides New Lease of Life
- 20/06/2008 - LTE Develop Full Control Photostability Chamber
- 12/06/2008 - Storage Solution Frees-up Valuable Space and Time
- 17/09/2007 - Sliding Doors - NEW LTE autoclave range Steps Out
- 17/09/2007 - New Touchclave-R Autoclaves
- 17/09/2007 - Oven and Incubator Info.
- 17/09/2007 - Environmentally Controlled Walk-In Rooms