Lighting Controls Protection
08 July 2010
ATC Semitec now offers the widest range of protection devices for lighting circuit protection.PTC thermistors suitable for over-current, time-delay and SMD versions for cost-effective over-temperature applications.
CRDs offer a constant current source for LED circuits. SCK NTC limiters protect mains inputs against inrush currents on start-up and polymer PTC fuses protect low-voltage circuits against short-circuit.
MOVs and GDTs protect circuits against over-voltage, PEPI bimetal protectors offer auto-reset thermal control and NEC Sefuse one-shot thermal fuses provide ultimate circuit protection.
Call us today and let us solve your lighting circuit protection problem. ATC Semitec Ltd Tel: 01606 871680 Fax: 01606 872938 E-mail: email@example.com
Other Press Releases By This Company
- 09/06/2017 - Which Temperature Sensor Fits Best?
- 13/02/2015 - New Small Body 15A Rated Thermal Fuses
- 12/12/2014 - Competitive Disc Thermostats
- 12/12/2014 - High Temperature Thermal Fuses
- 12/12/2014 - Boiler Temperature Sensors
- 12/12/2014 - New Small Body 15A Rated Thermal Fuses
- 07/11/2011 - Frost Thermostat Protection of Water Pipes
- 03/11/2011 - Low-Profile Thermal Fuses
- 11/05/2011 - Interchangeable (RT Curve-Matched) NTC Thermistors from ATC
- 12/11/2010 - Anti condensation Thermostats from ATC
- 11/11/2010 - ATCs' SMD PTC Thermistors for circuit protection
- 01/10/2010 - Off-the-shelf Thermal Cut-Outs from ATC
- 03/06/2010 - Multi-purpose temperature sensors from ATC Semitec
- 12/05/2010 - One-Shot Bimetal Thermal Fuses from ATC
- 08/02/2010 - ATC offers high temperature precision thermostats
- 11/06/2009 - Pipe-mount Disc Thermostats from ATC Semitec
- 10/06/2009 - Motor protection PTCs for thermal cut-outs
- 11/03/2009 - ATC Semitecs' PTC Thermistors for circuit protection
- 11/11/2008 - New SOT Package for Semitec CRDs
- 05/11/2008 - New SOT Package for Semitec CRDs
- 24/09/2008 - Improved UPS System Monitor
- 07/02/2008 - IP68 rated Temperature Sensors
- 19/10/2007 - FMicro NTC Thermistor Sensors - Catheter / medical applications
- 26/07/2007 - IP64 rated de-frost / anti-waxing Thermostats
- 09/05/2007 - Flexible disc thermostats
- 28/02/2007 - New D6X combined thermal fuse / resistor