Toughened Pipe Boxing Gets A Makeover
09 July 2010
With the development and success of their Pipe Boxing encasement systems, Jtech Services have introduced a new range of finishes for their heavy-duty metal ducting system.As before the product is both robust and practical but can now enhanced by having a wood grain finish.
Suitable for either internal or external use, Jtech Services aluminium or steel ducting system is available in a pleasing range of wood grain foils.
The system comes complete with the usual range of accessories such as internal and external corners, joint covers and stop ends which are available in contrasting powder coated colours.
This range of products is ideally suited to those areas where there is a high traffic rate or where pipes and services need protecting in a robust but ascetically pleasing finish.
See what we can offer you - visit www.jtechservices.co.uk and view some other applications.
Other Press Releases By This Company
- 09/08/2018 - Metal Pipe Boxing Profiles
- 07/06/2018 - Pallet Truck Bump Stops from Jtech R&P Services
- 18/04/2017 - Vented Casings Protect and Serve
- 05/01/2017 - Guarding the Community
- 29/02/2016 - Jtech Services Goes Sporty
- 17/11/2015 - Jtech Guards the Perimeter
- 05/06/2015 - Spot the Pipe Boxing
- 23/01/2015 - Jtech Protection Services
- 12/01/2015 - Let us just say at the start that Jtech Services are not offering a new courier or transport service.
- 22/05/2014 - Secured Cycle Rack is a Winner
- 15/05/2014 - Jtech Services Overseas
- 07/04/2014 - Jtech Services Pipe Boxing looks like it grew there!
- 07/04/2014 - Jtech Services at the heart of the Community
- 25/06/2013 - Heavy duty veneer for a heavy duty application
- 27/03/2013 - Machine Enclosure Systems
- 06/03/2013 - The Open and Shut case of the Hingless Frame
- 04/12/2012 - Fun Notice Board is a Winner
- 13/08/2012 - Special Needs Require Special Radiator Guards
- 16/04/2012 - Radiator Guards that can take the heat
- 20/02/2012 - Probably the Slimmest Radiator Guard in the World?
- 06/09/2011 - How else can the Flexistone be used?
- 06/09/2011 - Low Level Perimeter Casings from Jtech Services
- 10/08/2011 - Low Level Perimeter Casings from Jtech Services
- 10/08/2011 - How else can the Flexistone be used?
- 25/05/2011 - Boxing Clever with Jtech Services
- 28/04/2011 - So just how flexible is Flexistone?
- 19/10/2010 - Impact Protection Rails from Jtech Services
- 14/09/2010 - Jtech introduce racking supply and installation
- 13/09/2010 - Jtech enhance Flexistone range
- 12/08/2010 - Radiator Guards for Primary & Nursery School Refurbishment Projects
- 13/04/2010 - Jtech Services involved in high level cover up
- 24/02/2010 - Jtech enhance Flexistone colour range
- 25/01/2010 - Jtech brings seamless Staniless Steel Column Encasements without joints
- 31/12/2009 - Jtech launch new industrial partitioning service
- 25/11/2009 - Jtechs' column casing aperture provides monitor space
- 25/11/2009 - Jtech guards Radiators
- 06/11/2009 - Jtech toughens up boxing at schools
- 04/09/2009 - JTech protect external and internal services for London Hospital
- 30/07/2009 - Heat emitter completes Jtechs' perimeter casing line up
- 24/07/2009 - Jtech helps make cleaning the wards easier
- 20/07/2009 - Jtech provides twist on old idea
- 02/07/2009 - Floating Shelves from Jtech Services
- 26/06/2009 - Toughened Pipe Boxing can take a kicking
- 15/06/2009 - Jtech heavy duty Radiator Guards for special needs applications
- 29/10/2008 - The Perfect Stone: It’s Flexible and Anti Graffiti Proof
- 24/06/2008 - Building with Plywood- Is it the Future?
- 18/09/2007 - Special Radiator Guards from Jtech Services
- 23/03/2007 - Front Opening Guard from Jtech Services