British Company Heads Down Under With Italian Wood Oven
15 July 2010
Clinched by Exclusive UK Dealers - 1600kg Italian Wood Pizza oven heading for Australia.Located in Melbourne, Australia, owner Renato Chilelli of authentic Italian restaurant, Micelangelo, decided to expand his restaurant, after the success of his original Melbourne 400 cover restaurant, he turned to Target Catering Equipment for help.
Michelangelos second 200 cover restaurant is set to open in January 2011. Renato was looking for an authentic Italian oven to recreate that Italian atmosphere.
After all his searching, he decided that an Italian rotating MAM Forni pizza oven, exclusively supplied by Target Catering Equipment in the UK, was the one he wanted.
The MAM rotating deck wood fired oven with the gas fired option is the largest in the MAM Forni export pizza oven range, weighing 1600kg. With its simplicity and speed of production, the MAM rotating deck wood fired pizza oven produces perfect Italian style pizzas in under 2 minutes.
Renowned in the best pizzerias and restaurants in Italy, the MAM oven was now travelling to its new home in Australia.
Going through UK exclusive suppliers Target Catering Equipment, the jouney of the oven
was simple. With help of an English speaking link through translators to Italy, along with technical backup, which is so important when exporting worldwide, the deal was clinched.
The wood oven arrived safely and Renato is getting ready for the opening of his new restaurant in January. If you find yourself in Melbourne, Australia, why not sample an authenic Italian pizza, cooked in a pizza oven manufactured in Modena, Italy, supplied by a commercial kitchen equipment manufacturing company from Gloucester, England.
Other Press Releases By This Company
- 22/07/2010 - 21st Century Induction Cooking At 18th Century Beer House
- 16/07/2010 - 3 Years AfterThe Floods - The Boat House Sails Again
- 16/07/2010 - Ventilation Curries Favour With Council
- 08/07/2009 - Pub in the sticks picks Wood Oven
- 14/05/2009 - Gloucestershire College rejects old cooking technology
- 14/05/2009 - CUBO joins main cook line
- 02/12/2008 - How do you Solve a Problem like Kitchen Ventilation in a Listed
- 14/11/2008 - National Lottery Funds Healthy Eating