A Simple Solution to Fire Safety in Remote Areas – Stocksigns New Air Horn Fire Safety Sign
20 July 2010
Fire Safety Sign with integral air hornOn some industrial sites such as construction sites and quarries a conventional fire alarm system is inappropriate due to remote areas, no electrical supply, temporary buildings, amongst other reasons.
Air Horns are a relatively inexpensive way of providing a warning system in case of emergency. Stocksigns, RoSPA’s safety sign partner, have developed a sign mounted Air Horn, as shown above, that may provide the solution where conventional systems are impracticable.
The new sign mounted air horn has already been adopted by leading aggregate company Cemex with a “Best Practice” notice ensuring that the integrated safety sign and air horn is included in their fire safety procedures.
Benefits of the new Air Horn Fire Safety Sign
A simple, inexpensive emergency warning system where conventional alarms and systems are impractical.
· Ideal for temporary installations and remote areas
For more information on construction site safety signs or quarry safety signs visit www.stocksigns.co.uk
Other Press Releases By This Company
- 08/11/2016 - How to get your car park signage right first time
- 19/10/2016 - Stocksigns Welcomes New Group Managing Director
- 25/04/2014 - BS EN ISO7010 – Official Advice from the HSSA
- 20/02/2014 - Stocksigns embraces creative station design.
- 07/11/2013 - Burnham Signs Continues to Shine
- 03/12/2012 - Stocksigns Announces New Sales & Marketing Director
- 03/10/2011 - Stocksigns acquires LED Sign Manufacturer
- 20/04/2011 - Being Green is Good for Charity as well as the Environment
- 26/01/2011 - Stocksigns and Links Signs Create ‘One Stop’ Sign Shop for Rail
- 25/11/2010 - How to use school signs as teaching aids
- 09/11/2010 - Latest Schools signs catalogue launched by Stocksigns
- 12/09/2010 - Gatwick Airport features large format digital print displays from Stocksigns
- 28/04/2010 - A return to the European Catalogue Awards for Stocksigns
- 22/04/2010 - Stocksigns on the Right Track!
- 06/04/2010 - Stocksigns - a new partnership - one year on
- 12/03/2010 - DDA Signage Solutions for Surface Rail.
- 20/07/2009 - Stocksigns highlight safety at Westfield Shopping Centre
- 15/07/2009 - Stocksigns help lorry drivers have a safer drive
- 07/07/2009 - Stocksigns bring complete signage solutions
- 15/05/2009 - Mayor opens refurbished Stocksigns premises
- 04/03/2009 - Stocksigns announced as new RoSPA safety partner
- 19/11/2008 - New Wood Lane Underground Station