Axess 4 All at Watches of Switzerland
26 July 2010
Watches of Switzerland chose the Axess A5000 model as it provides the opportunity to be tailor made to clients' individual requirements.Watches of Switzerland was after a superior lift which in addition to offering the best in functionality, also met their high standards in terms of design and finish. The new store incorporated sleek black cabinets to display their luxury products so Axess 4 All completed the entire lift, including the shaft enclosure and the lift carriage in a black powder coat to match.
The centre control panel and carriage safety edge were finished in anodised aluminium adding to the high class appearance. The floor of the carriage was finished in a light grey to assist persons with sight impairment and the glazed aluminium doors, a feature unique to Axess 4 All products, boasted concealed door operators to give highly designed overall look. Finally the profiled door handle was finished in a black powder coat and the lift was completed with suitable audible gongs at each landing.
A spokesperson for Watches of Switzerland said that the Axess A5000 Platform Lift satisfied all their requirements and that the full package, including removal of the existing unit, installation of the new lift and the back up support they knew they would receive by buying from the manufactures rather than a dealer, gave them the peace of mind that they had chosen the correct unit for this prestigious store.
The Axess A5000 Platform Lift has a platform size of 1500mm deep by 1100mm wide and is fitted with light fed controls fitted into a profiled landing call station for ease of use and satisfies all the requirements of Part M of the Building Regulations and European Standards.
Other Press Releases By This Company
- 24/01/2012 - Access for all in Custom House revamp
- 13/10/2011 - Axess offer spare parts for Cibes platform lifts
- 07/09/2011 - Axess 4 All Home Lift has Grand Designs
- 06/09/2011 - College improves access for all
- 15/07/2011 - Lomito Stack Sandwiches gain quicker 'axess' to diners
- 07/02/2011 - Axess 4 All launch mini platform lift with options
- 05/01/2011 - Axess 4 All gain CHAS accreditation
- 05/01/2011 - Axess 4 All install dumb waiter at London restaurant
- 08/11/2010 - Axess 4 all solve University platform lift challenge
- 01/11/2010 - Platform Lift provides access for all at Grand Central Station
- 27/08/2010 - Axess 4 All on board HMS Belfast
- 05/08/2010 - Axess' Platform Lift installed as part of school redevelopment
- 10/05/2010 - Axess 4 All at The Alex Restaurant
- 23/04/2010 - Free " Health Check Service " from Axess 4 All
- 22/04/2010 - Service Hoist - Dumb Waiter
- 12/03/2010 - All aboard thanks to Axess 4 All
- 15/01/2010 - Uks' first fully glazed one hour fire rated door from Axess 4 All