Unitemp introduce new low-cost bench-top Temperature Test Chamber
26 July 2010
The new Temperature Test Chamber is designed in the UK and ideal for testing pharmaceuticals, electronics, automotive assemblies & components and other selected products.The new bench-top Temperature Test Chamber, LC 170, has a volume of 170 litres and uses urethane foam for insulation. The chamber is constructed from high quality stainless steel and incorporates a full opening door, complete with security lock and magnetic gaskets for positive seal. The temperature range is -20°c to 70°c, controllable to +/-2°c across the range.
Cooling is done by a self contained hermetic cooled unit operating on refrigerant R404A, whilst heating is by inconel rod elements of sufficient capacity fitted as an integral part of the finned evaporator. The controls are on side of the unit which consist of an easy to use main temperature controller with four digit LED type PID working in conjunction with a fast response resistance thermometer.
Optional extras include combined high / low temperature alarms and chart recorders. Internal measurements are 575mm (width) x 660mm (height) x 400mm (depth) and it weighs approximately 50kg, making it fully transportable.
The LC 170 temperature test chamber complements Unitemps' extensive range of test and monitoring chambers and ovens and the company has the expertise to provide bespoke units to customer requirements.
Other Press Releases By This Company
- 08/07/2011 - Unitemp double capacity of Temperature Test Chamber
- 03/05/2011 - New range of eco-friendly Thermal Shock Chambers from Unitemp
- 11/02/2011 - New large capacity constant temperature / humidity chamber
- 23/11/2010 - Unitemp introduce Humidity Thermal Shock Chamber
- 26/05/2010 - Unitemp introduce Environmental Test Chambers for battery testing
- 26/03/2010 - New easy access temperature & humidity chambers
- 28/01/2010 - Unitemp introduce new range of Environmental Stress Chambers
- 09/11/2009 - Unitemp launch new range of large walk in Test Chambers for Solar Panels
- 01/09/2009 - Unitemps' new low cost Temperature Chamber
- 05/01/2009 - Unitemp boost portfolio with new range of high quality Vacuum Ovens