HTQ High Efficiency green energy
30 July 2010
With the focus on renewable energy, Magnetic has developed a direct, reliable and efficient permanent magnet motor/generator for renewable energy and high efficiency drive systems.HTQ High Efficiency green energy. With the focus on renewable energy, Magnetic has develop a direct coupling solution to meet the needs for a reliable and efficient permanent magnet motor/generator for renewable energy applications and high efficiency drive systems.
The HTQ designed with high overload capacity, and conversion performance to exploit the momentary increase in wind speeds, (gust management), and wave variations seen in wave power applications.
The HTQ series use multi pole (up to 22) rare earth neodymium iron boron magnets, Fitted in a propriety method and completely enclosed. The mechanic and magnetic circuits are defined, controlled, and stable under all operating conditions. The proprietary copper coating used in the HTQ series has temperature rating class H for inverter applications, double vacuum impregnation with class H resins. Conversion efficiencies greater than 80% with cut in wind speeds and rotor speeds close to zero; (depending on the rotor design) the HTQ is capable of generating useful amounts of energy from a wide range of climatic conditions. Light weight aluminium construction, hollow and shaft versions.
If you need further technical information, or to find a suitable HTQ generator/motor for your application, contact: Alldrives & Controls the UK representative for Magnetics Italy. www.alldrivesandcontrols.co.uk email@example.com
Other Press Releases By This Company
- 02/02/2016 - Alldrives & Controls, introduces a new lower cost, 7’’ UniStream™ panel.
- 03/08/2011 - BLDC motor with magnetic encoder from Nanotec, for precise positioning in harsh environments
- 27/07/2011 - Unitronics Snap-In I/O Offers More Flexibility for Vision Series Integrated PLC+HMIs.
- 16/06/2011 - Alldrives & Controls are proud to introduce the Unitronics Vision1210™
- 11/01/2011 - Introducing the Vision 1040™- 10.4” Colour Touch Screen
- 06/12/2010 - GoToMyHMI is Your 'SCADA-Gateway' in the Cloud for SCADA Access from Any Device, Any Where.
- 04/11/2010 - Introducing the EX-A2X
- 04/11/2010 - Vision 560 T25B
- 07/09/2010 - ADC Encoder Range
- 24/08/2010 - New Software release from Unitronics
- 26/03/2010 - Unitronics Vision Steps ahead