Johnsen & Jorgensen targets cosmetics market with recycled bottles range
06 August 2010
A new environmentally-friendly range of recycled PET bottles suitable for the cosmetics and personal care market is available from Johnsen and Jorgensen.Johnsen & Jorgensen targets cosmetics market with recycled bottles range.
A new environmentally-friendly range of recycled PET bottles suitable for the cosmetics and personal care market is available from Johnsen and Jorgensen, one of the UK’s leading suppliers of packaging containers.
The distribution deal with Artenius PET Packaging UK enables Johnsen & Jorgensen to offer the ecologically-sound Boston Round bottles which are 25% post consumer recycled (PCR) PET material.
They are available in a comprehensive range of sizes from 60ml right up to 500ml but with only two different neck sizes, customers do not need to order a large selection of caps. The round bottles offer an easy handling shape for the consumer and the recycled PET’s clarity, light weight and resistance to breaking make it the ideal material choice for the packaging of personal care products such as shampoos, skin and hair care products, creams and lotions.
Johnsen & Jorgensen’s sales director, Jon Wear commented: “The environmental aspect of these recycled bottles, coupled with the fact that they are competitively priced and we are able to fulfil volume orders to any quantity, should make this new range a very popular choice within the cosmetics and personal care market.”
Johnsen and Jorgensen is one of the UK’s leading companies for the supply and development of high quality packaging containers in a range of materials. With a number of global manufacturing partners and with strategically placed warehouses, it is able to offer a complete packaging solution in terms of manufacture, supply and distribution.
Other Press Releases By This Company
- 11/05/2011 - Stoneware jars and bottles enjoy a packaging renaissance
- 10/02/2010 - Johnsen & Jorgensen launches new addition to granules jar range
- 15/01/2010 - Johnsen & Jorgensen launches new pouch packaging range
- 10/12/2009 - Adaptability key to J&J success
- 11/01/2008 - Cylindrica Bassa’ bottle from Johnsen & Jorgensen
- 11/01/2008 - Stylish containers with added customer appeal
- 11/01/2008 - ‘Ultimate’ Dropper Bottle range from J&J
- 16/11/2007 - Johnsen & Jorgensen capping machine transforms ‘Delicious Delectables’!
- 16/11/2007 - Johnsen & Jorgensen launch new
- 03/10/2007 - J & J One-Stop Approach
- 21/09/2007 - Food and beverage stoneware
- 17/09/2007 - ‘Select’ tamper-evident bottles from Johnsen & Jorgen
- 14/09/2007 - ‘Small but perfectly formed’
- 31/08/2007 - New Keltec ‘Mini’ dispenser available from Johnsen & Jorgensen
- 24/07/2007 - New Keltec ‘Mini’ dispenser available from Johnsen & Jorgensen