New oil laws mean workshop owners could face prosecution
06 August 2010
OSS is warning workshops to make sure their waste oil is being used correctly or risk big fines.
Other Press Releases By This Company
- 20/02/2014 - Hydrodec Group plc acquires OSS Group
- 20/02/2014 - Hydrodec in Essar Oil deal to create UK oil re-refining centre Hydrodec Plant
- 20/02/2014 - New General Manager for OSS Group
- 21/06/2013 - Workshops wared to check who collects their waste oil
- 15/03/2013 - Northern Ireland new depot approval for OSS Group
- 15/03/2013 - OSS offers the best package deals at Commercial Vehicle Show
- 10/01/2013 - Aggregate Industries go for major waste recycling plan.
- 08/11/2012 - Used rubber track collection and recycling; new service.
- 08/11/2012 - Good results for 2011 from OSS Group.
- 08/11/2012 - Better parts washers that save money.
- 08/11/2012 - Garage electrical equipment waste collection now available.
- 09/11/2011 - OSS Group acquires Hall and Campey - Good news for OSS customers
- 09/11/2011 - OSS Group’s paperless management system up-graded
- 09/11/2011 - OSS Group’s Laboratory is accredited by UKAS
- 09/11/2011 - OSS Group launch new recycled fuel oil
- 04/11/2010 - National Environmental Award for OSS Group
- 06/08/2010 - Instant free compliance check
- 06/08/2010 - OSS recycled fuel oil compliant with new laws
- 06/08/2010 - Processed fuel oil protocol adopted by Northern Ireland and Scotland
- 07/08/2008 - Hazardous Waste will be 100% Recycable