Action Storage’s Rental Scheme Enables Schools to Provide Secure Locker Storage without it Draining their Budget
12 August 2010
Stringent Government cuts in public sector spending mean that schools will be under pressure to continue delivering first class learning facilities on a shrinking budget.To assist schools in meeting these challenges, storage equipment specialist Action Storage has made ranges of its steel and plastic school lockers available on a rental basis whereby a locker is rented by a pupil’s parent or carer. This scheme will enable schools to provide pupils with secure, robust storage without it draining the school budget.
To take advantage of the initiative, schools will need to invite parents to download and sign an online contract directly with Action Storage.
Action Storage’s in-house installation team will then deliver and install the lockers to the school, usually during holidays or half term. As part of the rental scheme, Action Storage will also make annual visits to carry out repairs, change locks and thoroughly clean the lockers at no extra charge.
The school lockers available through the rental initiative are eXtreme® plastic lockers and Atlas™ steel lockers. The eXtreme® lockers are made from high density Polyethylene plastic which means they can be stacked outdoors without the risk of them rusting or rotting in the rain.
This makes them ideal for schools wanting to save corridor and classroom space as well as for stacking next to the school swimming pool or bike shelter. The eXtreme® lockers are also exceptionally secure. The hinges can withstand up to 3200 N without breaking and can resist break in attempts with a clawhammer.
Action Storage’s Atlas™ economy school lockers are supplied in stacks with either 1,2, 3 , 4 or 6 doors which can be supplied in blue or grey. The steel lockers are covered with a tough powder coated finish and 2 keys are supplied for each locker.
Along with the eXtreme® plastic locker and Atlas™ steel lockers, Action Storage supplies a wide range of storage equipment for schools. This includes LapCabby laptop trolleys, plastic cloakroom benches and cycle shelters.
Further information on the innovative storage products in Action Storage’s range can be found on its website where you can also order or download its new 160 page catalogue free of charge. Schools and other public sector organisations can place orders on credit with a valid purchase order, and all online orders receive a 5% discount.
About Action Storage
For over 23 years Action Storage has supplied shelving, racking and other storage equipment using the latest materials and innovative designs. Its clients include supermarkets, warehouses, government offices, schools and anyone else requiring high quality storage systems throughout the UK and mainland Europe.
Action Storage prides itself on its high service levels, and provides a free, unique advice line for discussing your requirements and assessing the perfect storage solution.
Other Press Releases By This Company
- 16/08/2013 - Extreme Plastic Lockers
- 29/07/2013 - Action Storage® & RNLI encourage safety among boat users
- 07/01/2013 - Visit to China: eXtreme Plastic Locker
- 07/01/2013 - Overseas Trade into Japan
- 10/12/2012 - Action Storage Systems: Quality Management System Registration
- 13/08/2012 - eXtreme Plastic Lockers® export into Canada
- 06/07/2012 - eXtreme Plastic Locker® development program
- 06/07/2012 - Sturdy and secure – Atlas Cupboards, Order the flat pack option for 15% discount
- 27/06/2012 - Sturdy and secure – Atlas® Lockers, Order now for the new Academic year
- 20/03/2012 - Action Storage Releases New Catalogue Packed with Over 4000 Types of Shelving, Lockers and other Storage Systems
- 20/03/2012 - Action Storage’s Innovative and Cost Effective Lockers Enable Schools to Get the Maximum Value from their Remaining Budget
- 25/10/2011 - Action Storage releases winter preparation and maintenance kits for businesses’ their Doors Open when Snow Arrives
- 05/10/2011 - Action Storage® is proud to launch www.lockers-plus.co.uk
- 08/09/2011 - 25th Anniversary Party for Action Storage Systems®
- 06/07/2011 - With its Unique Survey and Design Service, Action Storage Assists Over 300 Retail Stores to Maximise their Stockroom Space
- 02/06/2011 - Action Storage Offers Free Delivery on all Lockers, Shelving and the 4000 Other Products in its Range
- 24/05/2011 - Action Storage’s Supershelf™ Helps Retailers Prepare for a Summer Recovery
- 24/05/2011 - Action Storage Helps More Workplaces to Benefit from Cycling to Work
- 20/04/2011 - Action Storage’s Atlas Lockers® Help Schools to Provide Secure Storage Facilities on a Shrinking Budget
- 07/03/2011 - Action Storage celebrates 25 years of maximising storage space
- 26/01/2011 - Action Storage Celebrates 25th Anniversary with Launch of New 2011 Catalogue
- 24/11/2010 - Action Storage Partners with Canopies UK
- 16/11/2010 - New eXtreme® Lockers Website Launches for Global Audience
- 18/10/2010 - Action Storage’s eXtreme™ Plastic Locker Range Spreads Around the Globe
- 02/09/2010 - Action Storage provide shelving for Aberdeen Library
- 13/07/2010 - Action Storage Provides Hockey Women’s Champions Trophy with Free eXtreme® Storage Lockers
- 08/06/2010 - Action Storage Assists Yet another Westfield Retailer to Open on Time
- 08/06/2010 - Action Storage’s Helps Food Manufacturer to Ensure Highest Possible Hygiene Standards in its Changing Rooms
- 10/05/2010 - Action Storage Helps City Electrical Factors Maximise its Storage Facilities
- 13/04/2010 - Action Storage eXtreme® Locker helps rejuvenate Swimming Pool storage
- 09/03/2010 - Action Storage launch 2010 catalogue
- 21/07/2009 - Price and productivity savings with Action Storage catalogue launch
- 08/12/2008 - Stuck for Storage?
- 04/12/2008 - Action Storage shows the benefits of ‘Making the most of your storage space’
- 03/12/2008 - Action Storage Helps Westfield Retailers Open on Time
- 10/10/2008 - Action Storage’s Supershelf Shelving Maximises Retail Stockroom Space