Ronadeck Resin Bound Surfacing
13 August 2010
'Twickers' gives it a tryTwickenham Stadium, the largest rugby union stadium in the United Kingdom, was recently enlarged to seat 82,000 making it the second largest UK stadium, second only to Wembley.
'Twickers' is home to Rugby Football Union and therefore a primary venue for rugby union. The stadium is considered an icon of English rugby and hosts other major concert events such as The Rolling Stones, Genesis, U2 and Eagles.
Recently the tarmac paving outside the stadium was renewed and paths and walkways were applied on top of the new tarmac.
Ronacrete’s Ronadeck Resin Bound Surfacing System was applied at a thickness of 15mm by contractors F M Conway Ltd to create decorative, slip-resistant pavements for the sports, music and other fans who use the stadium’s facilities every week.
Ronadeck Resin Bound Surfacing System was supplied in easy to use packaging comprising a two-component polyurethane resin together with aggregates for easy on-site mixing in a forced action mixer. The two component non-yellowing resin was mixed with a drill and paddle mixer and added to the dry aggregate, mixed and then laid onto the prepared surface.
Four hours until footsteps
Within just four hours the new surface was ready for the feet of the famous and of their many fans.
Importantly it satisfies the SuDS regulations allowing rainwater to quickly and easily drain through the permeable surface, is slip resistant and is quick and easy to lay.
Resin bound decorative porous stone surfacing
• Attractive natural aggregate appearance
• Highly porous allowing water to drain
• UV stable non yellowing resin Uses
• Decorative natural aggregate surfacing
• Footpaths, walkways, corridors, cycle paths
• Playgrounds, pool and pond surrounds
Other Press Releases By This Company
- 22/08/2014 - Permeable paving at The Printworks
- 15/05/2014 - Community Hospital, Cockermouth
- 03/04/2014 - ITV news item demonstrates the porosity of resin bound surfacing
- 20/01/2014 - RonaDeck Resin Bound Surfacing prohvides a “Lunar” landscape in Scarborough
- 05/12/2013 - Case Study
- 05/12/2013 - RonaDeck Resin Bound Surfacing helps inspire Somerset pupils
- 11/11/2013 - Highfield Library, Sheffield – Resin Bound
- 06/09/2012 - RonaDeck Tree Pit System enhances building project at Middlesbrough School
- 13/08/2012 - Gold path ready for Sesame Diamond celebration
- 13/07/2012 - RonaDeck Resin Bound Surfacing featured on ITV’s This Morning
- 10/07/2012 - RonaDeck Resin Bound Surfacing chosen for unique property
- 14/05/2012 - Cuffley Eco Home surrounded by SuDS compliant surfacing
- 05/04/2012 - On the way to Wembley – RonaDeck Resin Bonded Surfacing
- 01/03/2012 - Tree Pit protects life enhancing Hackney trees
- 10/01/2012 - 15 year guarantee for Ronacrete resin paving system
- 10/10/2011 - Resin bonded pathways helps keep park users fit
- 12/09/2011 - Paths for heroes
- 15/08/2011 - New paths with links to the past
- 21/06/2011 - Ronacrete has Haven Pool Surrounded
- 01/06/2011 - Ronadeck Resin Bound Surfacing at Alton College – reaching the parts tarmac cannot reach
- 09/03/2011 - National Museum for Wales