Ad-Options Support 9-year-old’s Charity Bike Ride!
13 August 2010
Leyland based Business Gift distributors Ad-Options Limited are helping to support the remarkable charitable efforts of a Chorley schoolboy.On Wednesday 4th August 9 year old Vincent Wardale a pupil at Abbey Village Primary School in Chorley sets out on his biggest sporting challenge yet - a “Coast to Coast Bike Ride” from Whitehaven in Cumbria to Sunderland in the North East in aid of St Catherine’s Hospice 25th Anniversary!
It’s all part of the Sporting Events Project which John Gibson, a Volunteer Sports Fundraiser, has set up to raise the awareness of the Hospice to a younger generation in the local community.
As John says “Julie, his mother, rang me in May saying that Vincent wanted to raise some money for St. Catherine’s Hospice. His aim being during the school summer holidays (4 - 7 August) to cycle 140 miles to complete the Coast-to-Coast cycle route. As Vincent says “I am letting my parents tag along with me”. It just goes to show what our children can do”.
Our thanks to Stephen Knight, Headteacher at Abbey Village Primary School, who has been very supportive of Vincent’s challenge from day one, and to Steve Ward who runs http://www.businessgiftuk.com in Leyland and has kindly donated T-Shirts and Caps for their journey.
Steve Ward told us “We have helped St Catherine’s both directly and through the Sporting Challenges being held this year, which is the 25th anniversary for both ourselves and the Hospice. When John Gibson told us of Vincent’s efforts we were delighted to get involved and send our best wishes to both him and his supportive parents”.
Should you wish to support Vincent’s efforts with sponsorship, please contact Dave and Julie Wardale by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Steve Ward MD
Ad-Options Ltd 01772 435010 Email email@example.com
Volunteer Sports Events Fundraiser for St Catherine’s Hospice
For more information on St Catherine’s 25th Anniversary Sporting Events please visit:
www.gb-energy.com . www.stcatherines.co.uk
Other Press Releases By This Company
- 15/01/2018 - Win Win Solution to the Coffee Cup Conundrum?
- 08/11/2017 - Five Ways To Say “Thank You” To Clients This Christmas
- 25/08/2017 - One Purrfect Customer
- 03/07/2017 - How do you improve on a best-selling mouse mat?
- 29/06/2017 - Fund Raising Key Rings
- 04/01/2017 - Apprentice to Full Time Office Administrator Assistant
- 22/12/2016 - A Magnificent 7 Reasons Why You Should Be Using Promotional Gifts
- 23/09/2016 - Over 30 clients joined Business Gift UK at their fun-packed office opening event on 17th August.
- 22/07/2016 - Moving on out!
- 10/12/2012 - Pals With Paws Love Loop Keyrings
- 05/12/2012 - 20% Extra Free Loops Until 31st December 2012
- 11/07/2011 - Blank keyrings can boost fund raising
- 12/04/2010 - BusinessGiftUK.com customers onto a winner with World Cup giveaway
- 26/10/2009 - Ward Contingent Grows After Championship Capture At Ad-Options Ltd
- 25/03/2009 - BlankKeyrings.co.uk from Ad-Options are the greener option
- 10/09/2008 - Photo Die Cutters DIY