Fitzpatrick Woolmer Proud to Picnic in the Park for Love Parks Week
13 August 2010
Today creative sign and design company Fitzpatrick Woolmer showed their support for Love Parks Week, as they hosted a fun picnic and activity day for staff and their family and friends at Capstone Farm Country Park.Keen to show their support for what they consider a very worthy cause - Fitzpatrick Woolmer shut-down shop to participate in a fun packed day involving fishing, orienteering, trail walking and a mini Kubb tournament.
Fitzpatrick Woolmer, Managing Director, Mark Woolmer comments “The picnic has been a great success and an event held in aid of a very worthy cause. Green spaces play a vital role in people's everyday lives and this is something we have witnessed first-hand here at Capstone today.
From amazing activity play areas, to large carefully maintained green spaces for dog walking and games, to trails through woodland and fishing lakes; visitors here today are all benefitting from being in the fresh, outdoor environment this wonderful centre of recreation provides.” Mark adds "We want to see continued investment into creating more sites like this, so that even more people can benefit.
At Fitzpatrick Woolmer a great deal of our business involves parks and we are lucky enough to get to visit some of Britain's most beautiful spots. These places are invaluable - not only do they boost people's moral and provide a welcome escape from the strains and stresses of daily life, but amongst other benefits spending time in them also promotes a healthier lifestyle."
To find out more about Loves Park Week visit www.loveparksweek.org.uk/About.html To find out more about GreenSpace charity visit www.green-space.org.uk
For more information on Fitzpatrick Woolmer and their range of products and services please visit www.fwdp.co.uk.
Other Press Releases By This Company
- 10/07/2014 - Bring your story to life with an engaging exhibition
- 22/05/2014 - Providing a Fresh Identity for Leeds Castle
- 11/04/2014 - Cobham Hall’s New Signage Scheme
- 11/04/2014 - Providing Interactive Benches along Monmouthshire and Brecon Beacons Canal
- 11/04/2014 - Welcoming Visitors to Combe Valley Countryside Park
- 11/04/2014 - Displaying Interactive Screens for Marwell Wildlife Zoo
- 20/02/2014 - Highlighting Havering’s Events
- 20/02/2014 - Restoring the History of Cyfarthfa Leat
- 10/02/2014 - Providing Interpretation for the Great Wold Heritage Trail
- 30/01/2014 - Improving Safety Around Kent’s Coasts
- 30/01/2014 - Victoria Common’s New Signage Scheme
- 30/01/2014 - Revealing the History of St. David’s Bishop Palace
- 04/11/2010 - Fitzpatrick Woolmer Creative Launches New Website
- 05/02/2010 - Fitzpatrick reports increase in recycled signage sales
- 16/09/2009 - Fitzpatrick Woolmer gets Creative with brand
- 01/09/2009 - Bedford Monolith officially unveiled by Bedford Mayor