FOCUS SB PULLS THREE RABBITS OUT OF THE HAT AT DECOREX
24 August 2010
(Stand A3) Focus SB is pulling off a hat trick of launches at Decorex this year.The Hastings based electrical accessories manufacturer will be showcasing its new 24-page catalogue, the new True Edge lighting plate, and all on a new look stand.
The new brochure has been completely revamped with a greater number of images, designed with interior designers in mind. The stand has been wall papered to give designers a feel for the themes that would work with each plate.
Produced to the highest standards and featuring Wandsworth and Electrum inserts, the True Edge plates are available in a range of finishes to complement all types of décor.
Roger Kemp, Managing Director, Focus Sb, adds: “We are always searching to find reliable and yet aesthetically pleasing product ranges, with True Edge we have combined state of the art technology with style and sophistication.
“Ambassador and Prism are two of our most popular ranges and suit a wide variety of properties, from modern and minimalistic apartments to kitchens in more traditional houses.”
Decorex is being held at the Royal Hospital in Chelsea, between September 26th and 29th.
Other Press Releases By This Company
- 24/08/2010 - NOTTING HILL SUPPLIER CHOOSES HUGE FOCUS SB RANGE FOR NEW SHOP
- 19/03/2010 - Focus SB makes trailing wires a thing of the past
- 05/03/2010 - Focus SB celebrate 25 years in style
- 03/03/2010 - Focus provide online support with enhanced website
- 02/03/2010 - Focus to exhibit OLED lighting system at ELEX 2010