SS Great Britain Gift Shop
24 August 2010
When the SS Great Britain were looking to automate doors at their new gift shop they asked Prosale to tender.Prosale carried out a site survey and met with the management there. Following this meeting we were informed from Gary Musson “I am quite confident that I will be in a position to place the order.
I am extremely impressed with the level of service being offered and with your excellent presentation on site, albeit that we didn’t have any questions for you – but then that means you answered them all in what you told us.” Prosale then was awarded the contract.
Prosale installed the first three swing drives and shortly after had a request to fit another one. All installations carried out and Gary once again contacted Prosale to say “Many thanks for your continuing excellent service.” Prosale have again completed a project of stature, you could say “ship shape and Bristol Fashion”
Other Press Releases By This Company
- 10/12/2012 - Festive Greetings from Prosale
- 10/12/2012 - Movember
- 09/11/2012 - Movember
- 29/03/2012 - The Prosale Three Peaks Challenge
- 05/03/2012 - CHAS Accreditation for Prosale
- 16/02/2012 - Dr Who Experience
- 24/01/2012 - Charity of the year
- 22/11/2011 - Boon Edam for website
- 22/11/2011 - New Automatic Doors at Hobbycraft
- 20/04/2010 - Prosale automatic doors are expanding