THE introduce Kitchen cleaning from floor to ceiling
27 August 2010
Using a normal vacuum cleaner in the kitchen can now be a thing of the past with the introduction of the Beam 145 central vacuum system by Electrolux.Using a normal vacuum cleaner in the kitchen can now be a thing of the past with the introduction of the Beam 145 central vacuum system by Electrolux. Based on the technology of larger Beam systems, this compact central vacuuming appliance is small enough to fit into a kitchen unit and still leave ample shelf space.
The system comprises a centrally mounted vacuum appliance with a 550 air watt motor (twice the power of a vacuum cleaner) and also contains a large 8 litre capacity dust bag. An automatic dustpan (VacPan) outlet, which fits cleverly in the plinth of a base unit, sucks up dirt brushed up from the kitchen floor - no need to cart around a heavy vacuum cleaner or leave a pile of rice crispies in the corner of the room anymore! In addition up to four wall inlets can be ducted into the system for central vacuuming of other parts of the home and all that needs to be carried around is a lightweight hose.
Apart from the sheer convenience, the system is much quieter and dirt and dust is completely removed, including pollutants and allergens, which helps solve a problem for asthma and allergy sufferers.
Available with many different accessories, the Beam 145 central vacuum systems start at just £279 including VAT and are covered by a two-year guarantee.
The Beam 145 central vacuum system is available from Total Home Environment.
Other Press Releases By This Company
- 31/07/2012 - Prestigious London Homes go for Central Vacuums
- 18/07/2012 - THE Central Vacuums installed at prestigious London home
- 09/07/2012 - THE Electrolux Central Vacuum System wins Best Product of the Year award
- 29/05/2012 - Ventilation, heating & hot water in one compact unit from THE is sheep in wolfs clothing
- 03/05/2012 - New show home shows off Total Home Environment
- 26/03/2012 - Total Home Environment systems exceed Passivhaus standards
- 17/02/2012 - THE enables housing project to reach Code 4
- 19/10/2011 - THE Genvex kills bills
- 11/07/2011 - Nuclear Bunker converted into sustainable, energy efficient home
- 13/06/2011 - Total Home Environment systems chosen for Bicester Ecotown Demo Building
- 08/06/2011 - Total Home Chosen for BBC Property
- 20/04/2011 - Barn Conversion achieves AA in energy performance certificate
- 15/03/2011 - THE introduce Electrolux Central Vacuums to UK market
- 27/01/2011 - Sustainable solutions from THE at Ecobuild
- 10/12/2010 - THE Beam goes green for limited edition
- 24/11/2010 - Total Home system chosen for experimental property
- 25/10/2010 - Total Home MVHR system saves energy and eliminates condensation
- 22/09/2010 - THE expands to meet growing demand for energy efficiency and carbon reduction
- 12/09/2010 - THE launch Central Vacuum System for cars
- 27/07/2010 - New GES energy achieves Energy Saving Trust best practice in SAP appendix Q
- 14/04/2010 - Award winning home installs THE Climate System
- 06/04/2010 - Beam cleans up in retro-fit and new build project
- 08/02/2010 - THE helps homes achieve affordable zero carbon footprint
- 04/12/2009 - T.H.E. do more with air at Ecobuild
- 12/11/2009 - Comfortable, 'green' solutions from T.H.E. at Buildstore
- 05/11/2009 - Total Home Environment Central Vacuum System is high on efficiency
- 23/10/2009 - New Heat Pump systems help homes achieve CO2 reductions