Beacon tri for Buckinghamshires' Fire & Rescue
27 August 2010
Beacon Promotional Merchandise have recently supplied Buckinghamshires' Fire and Rescue Service with triangular printed weatherproof signs to highlight the dangers of inconsiderate parking.Buckinghamshires' Fire and Rescue service specified the signage for attaching to lamp posts in areas where problematic parking had meant increased emergency response times for fire & rescue tenders and in some cases, preventing access altogether and therefore putting lives at risk.
The triangular printed signs are made from corrugated Correx, the same material used for making estate agent signage and are designed for irregular use such as attaching to lamp posts and therefore ideal for local council applications.
The triangular signs, which can be printed from 1 colour to 4 colour, are printed in weatherproof ink, providing years of service.
Beacon Promotional Merchandise are also able to cater for small print runs at very competitive prices.
Other Press Releases By This Company
- 21/10/2013 - Keep your self warm this Winter with Beacon Promotional Merchandise
- 15/10/2013 - My Kits from Beacon are a promotional 'must have'
- 21/06/2012 - Beacon introduce Homework Diary
- 14/05/2012 - Rope Handle Bags for the next generation
- 16/04/2012 - Beacon introduce dual purpose Stylus Ballpen
- 24/11/2011 - iPad2 Smart Cover carries corporate identity
- 24/11/2011 - New iPad covers are a Beacon for brand identity
- 08/11/2011 - Beacon offers help for winter motoring
- 15/03/2011 - Beacon offer express service on 4oz natural cotton shopping bags
- 26/07/2010 - Beacon shotblast mugs in new design
- 15/12/2009 - Beacon launch new Antibac Pen