Safety Media shortlisted for the E-Learning Award
08 September 2010
Safety Media is delighted to have been shortlisted for the E-Learning Development Company of the Year Award 2010.For the second year running, Health & Safety E-Learning provider Safety Media has been shortlisted for the E-Learning Development Company of the Year award at the prestigious E-Learning Awards.
The E-Learning Development Company of the Year Award recognises companies that have achieved exceptional results within organisations as a direct result of bespoke E-Learning content developed.
Safety Media are pleased to offer a bespoke development solution to clients and work hard to provide a bespoke system tailored to the specific needs of the client and to exceed customer expectations.
Julian Roberts, Managing Director of Safety Media said: “I’m delighted that we have been shortlisted for this award for a second consecutive year. This is a great achievement for the whole Safety Media team who put a tremendous amount of hard work into developing engaging and innovative courses for our customers.”
The winner will be announced at the E-Learning Awards at a ceremony on 11th November 2010 at the London Marriott Grosvenor Square hotel in central London. To find out more about Safety Media’s E-Learning resource or to arrange for a quotation, call 0845 345 1703 or visit www.safetylearning.co.uk.
Other Press Releases By This Company
- 08/03/2011 - FREE iPad when you purchase Safety Media's Ultimate Training Library
- 07/02/2011 - See Safety Media at Stand E70 at the IOSH Conference & Exhibition
- 20/10/2010 - Safety Media launch new look website
- 07/07/2010 - Safety Media launches E-Learning H&S training solution for SME's
- 22/06/2010 - Receive an iPad from Safety Media this June
- 27/04/2010 - Safety Media Exclusive voucher giveaway
- 23/04/2010 - New food allergies E-Learning training course launched by Safety Media
- 23/04/2010 - Win an iPad at the Safety & Health Expo!
- 22/04/2010 - Safety Media launch new Learning Management System
- 21/04/2010 - Safety Media announce the Safety Talks iPhone App
- 16/04/2010 - Manual Handling NEW Edition DVD from Safety Media
- 16/04/2010 - Safety Media launch Free iPhone Fire Safety App
- 15/04/2010 - Safety Media provide Top Tips for Health and Safety Training
- 10/09/2007 - Safety Medias' new website now live
- 27/03/2007 - Smoking ban DVD in production overdrive