See what's cooking with the new Vollrath induction chafer from FEM
03 September 2010
Foodservice Equipment Marketing (FEM) has introduced a new Vollrath Intrigue induction chafer with a glass lid to allow viewing of food without opening. The new design both keeps in heat and maintains food quality over longer periods. For those who preferBoth models are stylishly constructed from stainless steel for durability and ease of cleaning. Their 18-0 stainless steel water pans are fully compatible for use on energy efficient induction hobs. Induction hobs are becoming increasingly popular for front of house, buffet style catering. The chafers are available with brass-plated or mirror-finished stainless steel accents to compliment décor. Their low profile design enhances food presentation and keeps the food closer to the countertop for easier and safer self-service applications. The lid itself is removable for easy cleaning in both versions. A baffle and slow-moving hinge holds the lid in closed, 45 degree or 90 degree positions. The internal food pan is available in either stainless steel or porcelain.
Other Press Releases By This Company
- 22/08/2014 - Curves in all the right places
- 13/08/2014 - Pasta Perfection
- 08/07/2010 - New Cambro Versa Dish Caddies from FEM – expanded versatility and increased capacity.
- 28/06/2010 - Hardwearing Cambro Room Service trays from Foodservice Equipment Marketing
- 11/06/2010 - The Other World Cup – Of Coffee!
- 09/06/2010 - Going on a Blender – More Drinks for Free!
- 20/05/2010 - Slicing Tomatoes with Jedi Precision
- 18/05/2010 - Barbeque cleaning equipment from FEM prevents greasy build up
- 26/01/2010 - Top cooking at top speed
- 19/01/2010 - Give smokers a chance to keep smoking areas clean
- 06/01/2010 - Cocktails served up fast - in 15 seconds flat
- 24/11/2009 - Getting a handle on those nasty Microbes
- 02/11/2009 - Buffet the Vollrath Displayer
- 11/09/2009 - British built, British specified Fortius, the new name in cooking equipment for caterers