Do your Cleanroom cleaners leave sticky residues?
07 September 2010
A common side effect from using biocides to control microbial organisms in Cleanroom environments is the build up of sticky residues on floors and surfaces.Using Stericlean rotational cleaning regime can help you to avoid the build up of residues.
Stericlean neutral detergent will effectively remove dirt and residues without damaging worktops and surfaces. Use Stericlean alcohol to ensure detergent residues are removed prior to applying Bio I or Bio II for effective disinfection of Cleanroom areas.
Alcohols should be used in between detergents and biocides to remove the build up of sticky residues which can make floors look dirty and cause foaming and slippery surfaces.
For more information on our SteriClean rotational cleaning and disinfection sprays and how to use them to greatest effect, please call 0800 0328 428 or visit our website www.helapet.co.uk
Other Press Releases By This Company
- 07/07/2016 - VaccinePorter® Cold Chain Carrier Systems
- 21/10/2014 - September Exhibitions
- 04/08/2014 - Welcoming Tony Phelps...
- 24/07/2014 - Helapet expands containment product solutions with new Cirrus Containments Isolators
- 06/03/2014 - Berner XP Spill Kits
- 19/08/2013 - Your extra margin of safety with new NeedleSafe II exclusively from Helapet
- 19/08/2013 - Setting the standard with the new Berner Nitrile Glove from Helapet
- 10/06/2013 - Veterinary Cyto Procedure Packs
- 20/05/2013 - ThermoFlash ideal for non-contact FLAP Temperature Monitoring
- 14/03/2013 - Helapet looks West for new Needleless Transfer Systems
- 05/12/2012 - ThermoFlash ideal for non-contact FLAP Temperature Monitoring
- 08/11/2012 - Introducing the Timestrip Minus
- 08/11/2012 - Helapet expands our Pre-filled Syringe Transporter Range
- 12/07/2012 - New Helapet Cold Chain Porters launching at Medtec 2012
- 12/07/2012 - Helapet Syringe Transporter
- 29/03/2011 - Home Spill Kit for cytotoxics
- 10/03/2011 - Have you been assessed yet?
- 03/03/2011 - New TimestripPlus™ indicator shows at a glance when +8 deg C is breached
- 06/12/2010 - Rowespike vent excellent choice for reconstitution
- 04/11/2010 - Spill Kits to safely handle any cytotoxic emergency
- 14/09/2010 - Helapet sponsor Poster Award in collaboration with Association of Pharmacy Technicians
- 07/09/2010 - Protect endoscopes and stop the spread of infection
- 24/08/2010 - Bespoke packaging of disposables for aseptic use
- 09/04/2010 - Helapet Award for Independent Study
- 30/03/2010 - Upgrade to Helapet Home Spill Kit
- 18/02/2010 - Helapet launch TimestripPlus™ for TPN
- 15/02/2010 - Helapet present Isovent autoclave filters
- 15/01/2010 - Helapet introduce TimestripPlus™
- 03/12/2009 - New SteriClean rotational cleaning and disinfection regime now available from Helapet
- 02/12/2009 - PharmaClear Syringe filters clarify and sterilise liquids with ease
- 21/08/2009 - Helapet launches Cyto Pack for Cytotoxic administration
- 26/08/2008 - Emerald Under-gloves dramatically improve protection from cytotoxic agents.
- 26/08/2008 - Ideal solution for the HPV Vaccination Programme
- 26/08/2008 - Cleaning the Cleanroom
- 26/08/2008 - Transporting Temperature Sensitive Drugs
- 08/08/2008 - SteriClean® Flowrap 100 Wipes
- 09/05/2007 - SteriClean Alcohol Spray - same high quality, new economy version
- 09/05/2007 - SteriClean Wipes - same high quality, new economy size
- 09/05/2007 - Purple lids for Cytotoxic waste