‘Professional Compact’ series Thermometers & Manometers
07 September 2010
Eurolec Instrumentation Ltd is pleased to introduce their NEW attractively styled, lightweight ‘PC Series’ portable thermometers/probes and differential manometers.These instruments complement the existing heavy duty, very robust, metal cased TH series thermometers and PR series manometers.
The instruments are housed in a robust, splashproof, compact, one piece injection moulded plastic case, which combines strength and lightness. There are several models in both the temperature and pressure ranges.
The PC temp series include types K and T thermocouples and a choice of several PT1000 sensors which provide high accuracy specification at cost effective prices. The feature model in the range is the RT1 which uses a 1/10 DIN PT1000 sensor to give 0.01°C resolution and high accuracy.
A selection of standard probes/customised options are available. The PC Temp PT2 featuring +/- 0.2 °C system accuracy between -30 and + 100 °C represents excellent performance at a competitive price.
The PC Mano series include seven models with ranges up to 7 BAR including one ABSOLUTE model. The feature manometer is perhaps the very low range model no. PC Mano P1 (0 – 20 mBar) with 0.01 mBar resolution and high accuracy. The PC Mano series are suitable for use with non-ionic liquids and gases.
Other Press Releases By This Company
- 28/05/2012 - As UK automotive industry enjoys renaissance, Ono Sokki continue to address industry requirements
- 16/01/2012 - NEW CSEC series economy temp. calibrators
- 25/10/2011 - New CS173,174 & 175 Temperature Calibration Systems – for both infrared and probe thermometers
- 06/09/2011 - Eurolec Instrumentation Ltd now official Ono Sokki distributor for both UK & Ireland
- 01/06/2011 - RT162 precision reference thermometer
- 19/05/2009 - Eurolec Temperature Calibration Systems for probe and infrared thermometers
- 30/04/2009 - Portable instrumentation range enhanced