ADC Encoder Range
07 September 2010
Alldrives & Controls Digital SP Encoder rangeAlldrives & Controls (ADC) are launching a new range of digital Encoders with Industry Standard connector versions and cable versions to complement our existing DC tachogenerators.
The ADC SP ranges of digital encoders are functionally compatible with most of the major European manufactures, Hubner Berlin, REO for example. Designed and manufactured to the high standards the industry requires and expects, the ADC range offers IP65 sealing as standard in the alloy housing with M23 Hummel connector, with REO compatible mounting flange and 11mm diameter x 33mm shaft with keyway standard drive, plus options for different connectors and drive shafts.
IP66 or IP67 cable versions are available in wash down and oil resistant 316 Stainless Steel with options for marine and other harsh environments.
With exceptionally short lead times for specials to distribution, “off the shelf” standard product and even Emergency Manufacture at extra cost, Alldrives & Controls is now able to supply a complete spectrum of Digital encoders and DC tachogenerators.
For further information on the products available from Alldrives & Controls visit our web site www.alldrivesandcontrols.co.uk
Other Press Releases By This Company
- 02/02/2016 - Alldrives & Controls, introduces a new lower cost, 7’’ UniStream™ panel.
- 03/08/2011 - BLDC motor with magnetic encoder from Nanotec, for precise positioning in harsh environments
- 27/07/2011 - Unitronics Snap-In I/O Offers More Flexibility for Vision Series Integrated PLC+HMIs.
- 16/06/2011 - Alldrives & Controls are proud to introduce the Unitronics Vision1210™
- 11/01/2011 - Introducing the Vision 1040™- 10.4” Colour Touch Screen
- 06/12/2010 - GoToMyHMI is Your 'SCADA-Gateway' in the Cloud for SCADA Access from Any Device, Any Where.
- 04/11/2010 - Introducing the EX-A2X
- 04/11/2010 - Vision 560 T25B
- 24/08/2010 - New Software release from Unitronics
- 30/07/2010 - HTQ High Efficiency green energy
- 26/03/2010 - Unitronics Vision Steps ahead