MEGGER SUPPORT IS THERE WHEN YOU NEED IT!
07 September 2010
While many companies in the electrical sector have, in recent months, reduced their technical support operations – often dramatically – as a means of cutting costs, Megger has resolutely maintained its support team at full strength.Users and potential users of Megger instruments are, therefore, guaranteed to receive a prompt, accurate and helpful response to their queries.
The Megger technical support team, which is based at the company’s UK headquarters in Dover, has eight full-time members, all of whom not only have in-depth knowledge of the company’s products, but also wide ranging practical expertise in electrical testing. The team provides an immediate response to queries submitted by phone or email during normal weekday office hours, while out of hours queries are dealt with promptly on the next working day.
“We recognise that most instrument users have deadlines to meet and many of them rely on their instruments to earn a living,” said Megger’s Julian Grant. “What they can’t afford to hear, therefore, when they phone for help, is that the technical expert is on holiday or away on business, so would they mind waiting for a few days. Believe it or not, we’ve been told several times recently that this is exactly the message being given out by some of the other companies in our sector.”
“At Megger, we believe and always have believed that supplying great instruments is only part of the story – they need to be backed by great technical support that’s readily available as and when it’s required. That’s what our customers need and deserve, and that’s exactly what we provide.”
To complement its internal technical support team, Megger also has eight sales engineers, all of whom hold electrical testing qualifications and are available to visit customers at their own premises, as well as five product managers who have expertise and skills of the highest order in their specific areas of operation. These staff are all based in the UK, and their expertise is freely available to existing and potential Megger customers.
Other Press Releases By This Company
- 13/08/2012 - Megger pinpoints cable faults with accuracy and ease
- 13/08/2012 - Megger acquires SebaKMT
- 13/08/2012 - Megger rewards online excellence
- 13/08/2012 - Measure phase angle quickly and easily with Megger
- 28/03/2011 - Megger catalogues contractor kit comprehensively
- 03/03/2011 - What happened at Newbury?
- 09/02/2011 - Megger’s new multimeter combines safety with versatility
- 11/01/2011 - Check voltage and more with Megger two-pole testers
- 05/01/2011 - Megger earth testers have the clamp of convenience
- 10/11/2010 - Testing to address the transformer threat
- 10/11/2010 - Megger helps keep SS Shieldhall shipshape
- 14/09/2010 - Time is running out for Megger’s money making events
- 23/07/2010 - Megger ups the ante in oil testing
- 15/07/2010 - Megger socialises online
- 06/07/2010 - Winding resistance quickly and safely with Megger
- 18/03/2010 - Megger’s EGIL simplifies breaker analysis
- 18/03/2010 - New catalogue from Megger is packed with opportunity
- 01/03/2010 - Megger provides contractors with more Business In A Box
- 13/11/2009 - Megger backs a winner with Central Trade Skills
- 04/09/2009 - Megger introduces on site training
- 28/08/2009 - Own Meggers' last ever AVO
- 31/07/2009 - Megger supports IEC 61850 for protective relay testing
- 29/06/2009 - Megger helps trainees with their tests
- 24/04/2009 - Megger measures low resistance anywhere
- 16/04/2009 - Megger has the definitive test for transformer insulation
- 27/03/2009 - Megger delivers versatility in easy relay testing
- 04/03/2009 - Megger Transformer maintenence minimises failure cover risk
- 16/12/2008 - Fancy a Business in a Box?
- 12/12/2008 - Megger Keeps the Western Locomotive Running
- 25/11/2008 - Measurement of Moisture in Oil Made Easy by Megger
- 07/11/2008 - Megger's TDR Plugs Revenue Leaks
- 14/10/2008 - The Transformer
- 13/10/2008 - Megger’s PowerDB Turns Results into Revenue
- 06/10/2008 - Megger say Goodbye to their most Popular Product
- 19/08/2008 - Condition Assessment without a Laptop
- 19/08/2008 - Transformer testing with speed and accuracy
- 17/07/2008 - Earth Testing made Easy
- 16/07/2008 - The case of the flying Megger meters!
- 14/07/2008 - Megger Helps Students Pass
- 20/05/2008 - Megger makes testing easier with Bluetooth