Clear view for plastic card manufacturers
12 September 2010
ClearView Communications have upgraded the CCTV for Thams Card Technology, the UK based manufacturers and global suppliers of plastic cards.Thames Card Technology is one of the largest producers of plastic cards in the UK, producing over 250 million loyalty, financial, payment, telephone and membership cards per year. Many of these cards are produced for European and Worldwide use.
Thames Card Technology enlisted the services of ClearView Communications when they wanted to update their current CCTV security system to digital recording. The new system was developed to provide both internal and external monitoring. It was designed to provide fast and effective retrieval of pre-recorded events, as well as live monitoring.
The system can simultaneously view live and recorded images, host multiple remote users, archive and search from any authorised PC on the network. Andy Kelman, Manufacturing Manager, states that the system provides effective security monitoring and production line management.
Other Press Releases By This Company
- 21/02/2012 - ClearView ANPR client wins IT Industry Award
- 11/03/2011 - Wireless CCTV for British Library
- 02/12/2010 - Integrated Security Management System provides ClearView of security disciplines
- 29/11/2010 - ClearView launch mDVRs for vehicle CCTV
- 15/11/2010 - ClearViews' Ethernet over Power (EoP) for security networks
- 23/09/2010 - ClearView at the Shard
- 27/08/2010 - ClearView upgrade CCTV at James Hornsby School
- 03/08/2010 - ClearView upgrade CCTV at Essex school
- 15/07/2010 - ClearView digital CCTV & IP network reduces crime at Writtle College
- 08/07/2010 - Clearview launch CCTV image databasing software
- 07/07/2010 - CCTV Smart Car provides ClearView of traffic enforcement
- 29/04/2010 - ClearView to launch GateREG ANPR System at IFSEC