THE launch Central Vacuum System for cars
12 September 2010
Using a portable vacuum cleaner for the car can now be a thing of the past with the introduction of the Beam 145 central vacuum system by Electrolux.Based on the technology of larger Beam systems, this compact central vacuuming appliance is small enough to fit onto a garage wall.
The system comprises a centrally mounted vacuum appliance with amazing suction power (550 air watt motor - twice the power of a portable) and also contains a large 8 litre capacity dust bag. A 9metre lightweight crush-proof hose is included, long enough to reach every part of the car – no need to cart around a heavy vacuum cleaner or turn the car around to clean the boot! In addition, up to four inlets can be ducted into the system for central vacuuming of your whole house.
Apart from the sheer, speedy convenience - you can use it for as long as you want and without having to queue on the garage forecourt - the system is much quieter and dirt and dust is completely removed, including pollutants and allergens, which help solve a problem for asthma and allergy sufferers.
Available with different car care accessories for upholstery and general dusting, even of delicate leather, the Beam 145 central vacuum systems start at just £199 including VAT and delivery and are covered by a two year guarantee.
The Beam 145 central vacuum system is available from Total Home Environment.
Other Press Releases By This Company
- 31/07/2012 - Prestigious London Homes go for Central Vacuums
- 18/07/2012 - THE Central Vacuums installed at prestigious London home
- 09/07/2012 - THE Electrolux Central Vacuum System wins Best Product of the Year award
- 29/05/2012 - Ventilation, heating & hot water in one compact unit from THE is sheep in wolfs clothing
- 03/05/2012 - New show home shows off Total Home Environment
- 26/03/2012 - Total Home Environment systems exceed Passivhaus standards
- 17/02/2012 - THE enables housing project to reach Code 4
- 19/10/2011 - THE Genvex kills bills
- 11/07/2011 - Nuclear Bunker converted into sustainable, energy efficient home
- 13/06/2011 - Total Home Environment systems chosen for Bicester Ecotown Demo Building
- 08/06/2011 - Total Home Chosen for BBC Property
- 20/04/2011 - Barn Conversion achieves AA in energy performance certificate
- 15/03/2011 - THE introduce Electrolux Central Vacuums to UK market
- 27/01/2011 - Sustainable solutions from THE at Ecobuild
- 10/12/2010 - THE Beam goes green for limited edition
- 24/11/2010 - Total Home system chosen for experimental property
- 25/10/2010 - Total Home MVHR system saves energy and eliminates condensation
- 22/09/2010 - THE expands to meet growing demand for energy efficiency and carbon reduction
- 27/08/2010 - THE introduce Kitchen cleaning from floor to ceiling
- 27/07/2010 - New GES energy achieves Energy Saving Trust best practice in SAP appendix Q
- 14/04/2010 - Award winning home installs THE Climate System
- 06/04/2010 - Beam cleans up in retro-fit and new build project
- 08/02/2010 - THE helps homes achieve affordable zero carbon footprint
- 04/12/2009 - T.H.E. do more with air at Ecobuild
- 12/11/2009 - Comfortable, 'green' solutions from T.H.E. at Buildstore
- 05/11/2009 - Total Home Environment Central Vacuum System is high on efficiency
- 23/10/2009 - New Heat Pump systems help homes achieve CO2 reductions