Time is running out for Megger’s money making events
14 September 2010
Electrical contractors looking for ways to make more money have only a few weeks left to attend one of the highly successful Money Talks! events that test equipment expert, Megger, is holding throughout the UK.To date, more than 1,800 contractors have attended these free events, and 371 of these are already using the ideas presented at the events to grow their businesses. Time is short for those who wish to join them, however, as the programme of events must finish at the end of 2010.
Formulated to provide electrical contractors with information and novel ideas that will help them to expand the range of services they provide and to generate more income, the Money Talks! events are based on Megger’s recent hugely successful Business in a Box promotion, which has already helped dozens of contractors to substantially increase their profits.
The events focus on alternative opportunities for electrical contractors and installers to get their business growing again. Rather than dwelling on the technicalities of the opportunities, the testing procedures and the available equipment, Money Talks! discusses the market drivers, the alternatives, and how to reach and sell to potential customers.
Lasting around two hours, Money Talks! looks at potential business opportunities, including PAT testing, the law and an explanation of why every business in the UK must have its assets tested regularly, before going on to describe how contractors can market their services effectively at very modest cost.
Tips for identifying potential customers are provided, along with valuable information about the best arguments to use when selling services to these customers. Money Talks! also considers the problem of pricing, which is always a challenging issue for those moving into a new area of business.
In addition to the main presentations, there are also ample opportunities for those attending the event to discuss their own specific requirements in relation to testing with Megger’s experts, who will be pleased to deal with both business-related and technical issues.
Booking for Money Talks! is essential, as demand will undoubtedly be very high for the few remaining events. Bookings can be made by contacting Rosa De Cicco of Megger on 01304 502100, or by visiting the website.
Other Press Releases By This Company
- 13/08/2012 - Megger pinpoints cable faults with accuracy and ease
- 13/08/2012 - Megger acquires SebaKMT
- 13/08/2012 - Megger rewards online excellence
- 13/08/2012 - Measure phase angle quickly and easily with Megger
- 28/03/2011 - Megger catalogues contractor kit comprehensively
- 03/03/2011 - What happened at Newbury?
- 09/02/2011 - Megger’s new multimeter combines safety with versatility
- 11/01/2011 - Check voltage and more with Megger two-pole testers
- 05/01/2011 - Megger earth testers have the clamp of convenience
- 10/11/2010 - Testing to address the transformer threat
- 10/11/2010 - Megger helps keep SS Shieldhall shipshape
- 07/09/2010 - MEGGER SUPPORT IS THERE WHEN YOU NEED IT!
- 23/07/2010 - Megger ups the ante in oil testing
- 15/07/2010 - Megger socialises online
- 06/07/2010 - Winding resistance quickly and safely with Megger
- 18/03/2010 - Megger’s EGIL simplifies breaker analysis
- 18/03/2010 - New catalogue from Megger is packed with opportunity
- 01/03/2010 - Megger provides contractors with more Business In A Box
- 13/11/2009 - Megger backs a winner with Central Trade Skills
- 04/09/2009 - Megger introduces on site training
- 28/08/2009 - Own Meggers' last ever AVO
- 31/07/2009 - Megger supports IEC 61850 for protective relay testing
- 29/06/2009 - Megger helps trainees with their tests
- 24/04/2009 - Megger measures low resistance anywhere
- 16/04/2009 - Megger has the definitive test for transformer insulation
- 27/03/2009 - Megger delivers versatility in easy relay testing
- 04/03/2009 - Megger Transformer maintenence minimises failure cover risk
- 16/12/2008 - Fancy a Business in a Box?
- 12/12/2008 - Megger Keeps the Western Locomotive Running
- 25/11/2008 - Measurement of Moisture in Oil Made Easy by Megger
- 07/11/2008 - Megger's TDR Plugs Revenue Leaks
- 14/10/2008 - The Transformer
- 13/10/2008 - Megger’s PowerDB Turns Results into Revenue
- 06/10/2008 - Megger say Goodbye to their most Popular Product
- 19/08/2008 - Condition Assessment without a Laptop
- 19/08/2008 - Transformer testing with speed and accuracy
- 17/07/2008 - Earth Testing made Easy
- 16/07/2008 - The case of the flying Megger meters!
- 14/07/2008 - Megger Helps Students Pass
- 20/05/2008 - Megger makes testing easier with Bluetooth