Jtech introduce racking supply and installation
14 September 2010
In addition to their range of industrial partitioning systems, Jtech Services also now supply and install various types of racking systems.Jtech Services have just completed the installation of some Industrial Racking at a shopfitting company. Utilising some of the clients existing system from another workshop there was a mix of new and used racking installed.
This supply and installation service complements the range of partitioning systems that Jtech Services now supply and install for industrial applications. For separating warehouses and creating secure storage facilities there is the mesh panelling system.
To give a low cost, solid partition panel, there is a single skin system that is also bolted together to create a metal wall between units. For factory office space or control room applications, a double skin partitioning system is available that can be insulated to help with heat retention or sound reduction.
Due to the flexibility of our system Jtech Services can also mix and match the various systems to create the style and accommodation that any site application demands. For clients who already have already acquired a system or just want an existing one moved Jtech Services would be pleased to offer a labour only package to either install or to dismantle and reinstall.
Other Press Releases By This Company
- 09/08/2018 - Metal Pipe Boxing Profiles
- 07/06/2018 - Pallet Truck Bump Stops from Jtech R&P Services
- 18/04/2017 - Vented Casings Protect and Serve
- 05/01/2017 - Guarding the Community
- 29/02/2016 - Jtech Services Goes Sporty
- 17/11/2015 - Jtech Guards the Perimeter
- 05/06/2015 - Spot the Pipe Boxing
- 23/01/2015 - Jtech Protection Services
- 12/01/2015 - Let us just say at the start that Jtech Services are not offering a new courier or transport service.
- 22/05/2014 - Secured Cycle Rack is a Winner
- 15/05/2014 - Jtech Services Overseas
- 07/04/2014 - Jtech Services Pipe Boxing looks like it grew there!
- 07/04/2014 - Jtech Services at the heart of the Community
- 25/06/2013 - Heavy duty veneer for a heavy duty application
- 27/03/2013 - Machine Enclosure Systems
- 06/03/2013 - The Open and Shut case of the Hingless Frame
- 04/12/2012 - Fun Notice Board is a Winner
- 13/08/2012 - Special Needs Require Special Radiator Guards
- 16/04/2012 - Radiator Guards that can take the heat
- 20/02/2012 - Probably the Slimmest Radiator Guard in the World?
- 06/09/2011 - How else can the Flexistone be used?
- 06/09/2011 - Low Level Perimeter Casings from Jtech Services
- 10/08/2011 - Low Level Perimeter Casings from Jtech Services
- 10/08/2011 - How else can the Flexistone be used?
- 25/05/2011 - Boxing Clever with Jtech Services
- 28/04/2011 - So just how flexible is Flexistone?
- 19/10/2010 - Impact Protection Rails from Jtech Services
- 13/09/2010 - Jtech enhance Flexistone range
- 12/08/2010 - Radiator Guards for Primary & Nursery School Refurbishment Projects
- 09/07/2010 - Toughened Pipe Boxing Gets A Makeover
- 13/04/2010 - Jtech Services involved in high level cover up
- 24/02/2010 - Jtech enhance Flexistone colour range
- 25/01/2010 - Jtech brings seamless Staniless Steel Column Encasements without joints
- 31/12/2009 - Jtech launch new industrial partitioning service
- 25/11/2009 - Jtechs' column casing aperture provides monitor space
- 25/11/2009 - Jtech guards Radiators
- 06/11/2009 - Jtech toughens up boxing at schools
- 04/09/2009 - JTech protect external and internal services for London Hospital
- 30/07/2009 - Heat emitter completes Jtechs' perimeter casing line up
- 24/07/2009 - Jtech helps make cleaning the wards easier
- 20/07/2009 - Jtech provides twist on old idea
- 02/07/2009 - Floating Shelves from Jtech Services
- 26/06/2009 - Toughened Pipe Boxing can take a kicking
- 15/06/2009 - Jtech heavy duty Radiator Guards for special needs applications
- 29/10/2008 - The Perfect Stone: It’s Flexible and Anti Graffiti Proof
- 24/06/2008 - Building with Plywood- Is it the Future?
- 18/09/2007 - Special Radiator Guards from Jtech Services
- 23/03/2007 - Front Opening Guard from Jtech Services