Proludic strike 'Gold' at IOG Saltex
14 September 2010
Leading play company Proludic were awarded the Gold Stand Merit Award which was their just reward for the efforts that they made in ensuring an excellent customer experience for their visitors.In 2009 Proludic ran a pre-launch event to introduce their play concept “LudicArea” which was well received by different sectors of the market. This year, however, was bigger and better and was in fact Proludics' largest ever presence at the show. They continued the Medieval theme that they introduced at last years event and created a wow factor by showcasing an 8 meter high tower from The Medieval Cities range.
This was complimented by other products from “LudicArea” including:-
The Vertical World designed along the same lines as “Parkour” provided both technical and fun challenges for visitors and staff alike and customers were encouraged to take part in a range of added value activities.
The third product from “LudicArea” was The Suspended World which encourages users to explore new ways of playing whilst managing space and heights.
This Trio of products are able to be linked together creating a unique playing experience and can joined to form play and fitness trails and many customers took part in a time trial on site to win a bottle of bubbly. Guests were then invited to join the staff at their Medieval Banquet and to take part in a design demonstration. Proludic were able to transform customers’ ideas into reality before their very eyes using the latest in design technology.
Proludic increased the size of their stand this year after the government announcement of cuts to playbuilder funding. This was to accommodate the Proludics' value offer the “Kits Promotion”. These are 9 promotional packages, comprising of a number of items of play and sports equipment manufactured in bulk and offered at a discounted price. These are available from stock and can be delivered almost immediately.
Proludic Managing Director, Michael Hoenigmann;
"We have been supporting Saltex for the last 8 years and find it an excellent event for showcasing our products and services. It is equally important for showing new products to our existing client base and for attracting customers from new market sectors. I am delighted that we have achieved this award, and the recognition that this gives our company, it is a just reward for all the hard work that our staff and contractors put into the event."
Other Press Releases By This Company
- 02/02/2018 - Got a New Year’s Fitness Resolution…
- 02/02/2018 - Here’s to a Great 2018
- 07/09/2017 - Introducing the new Proludic Sports App
- 16/08/2017 - Adding special FL-AIR to the Fleet Arm Museum
- 11/08/2017 - National Park Gem
- 11/08/2017 - 10 Years of Success for These Sites
- 18/07/2017 - Proludic celebrate National Children’s Day in style
- 18/07/2017 - 15 Years of Fun
- 17/11/2016 - Moving on up…Proludic Ltd expands and moves to bigger office space
- 08/11/2016 - Proludic to enable 1 million people to be more active by 2020, using outdoor fitness equipment
- 17/08/2016 - Proludic strengthen Scotland team…
- 25/07/2016 - Great Green Gyms in Knowlsey
- 21/07/2016 - Proludic Happy Snapping Campaign
- 18/03/2016 - Proludic Continues Expansion With Three New Starters
- 03/03/2016 - Proludic promotes home grown talent
- 25/01/2016 - New Products for 2016!
- 23/11/2015 - 7 Steps to a Successful Outdoor Gym
- 07/07/2015 - Your Community Can with This Girl Can and Proludic
- 06/05/2015 - Beech Grove Play Area Opens
- 27/03/2015 - Proludic Announce New Managing Director
- 20/02/2015 - New Website Launched
- 19/11/2014 - Proludic launch new and improved funding guide!
- 14/10/2014 - Playground Safety- Back to Basics
- 26/06/2014 - Proludic inspires imagination with new themed play range
- 15/05/2014 - Cropton Park adds Fitness with Fun
- 15/05/2014 - Markeaton Park Creates Waves of Success for Proludic
- 16/08/2013 - Fields in Trust ‘Queen Elizabeth II Fields Challenge’ – an Olympic Legacy Success
- 16/08/2013 - Children Should Have the Right to Play
- 16/08/2013 - Let’s get Adults Exercising Again
- 12/09/2011 - Proludic launches ‘SOCIAL FITNESS’ campaign backed by Olympians Steve Backley and Roger Black
- 28/03/2011 - Proludic Launch FREE Funding and Community Engagement Guide!
- 04/11/2010 - Pease Park - Wakefield
- 10/05/2010 - Smile, it’s Fitz Park!
- 20/01/2010 - Proludic appoint head of special projects
- 02/10/2009 - Ludic’ Area from Proludic - The future of Adventure Play
- 26/08/2009 - Proludic revamp Marmian Park
- 22/06/2009 - Risk and Challenge for Playbuilder Play Areas
- 21/04/2009 - Proludic playful landscapes
- 23/03/2009 - Two new play areas for Epsom & Ewell Borough Council
- 24/02/2009 - David Lloyd keeping fit with Proludic kit
- 24/02/2009 - Proludic hands on with Willoughby playground project
- 18/02/2009 - Proludic gets playful with Awsworth Parish Council
- 24/11/2008 - Building Dreams through Public Consultation
- 20/10/2008 - From Shed to Tree: The Business that Grew out of Fun
- 08/10/2008 - Discover the Benefits of Child's Play
- 08/10/2008 - Case Study for the £300,000 Revamp of Children's Park