The future of flue gas analysis has arrived
15 September 2010
The Testo 330LL Flue Gas Analyser has been transformed with some innovative and unique features.Furthermore, as a special launch promotion, every Testo 330LL kit* will include a free Gas Leak Detector Probe worth over £200!
Every boiler must function optimally to maintain low energy consumption, and reduce CO2 and other pollutant emissions. The most effective way to ensure such optimum performance is with regular testing and adjustment. Testo have launched a new version of the 330LL, which offers advanced diagnostic features, which until now, have never been available on a flue gas analyser for domestic and commercial engineers.
Up until now tuning has been time consuming, using numerical values to make adjustments. The most outstanding new feature of the new 330LL is a high resolution, colour graphic display enabling fast, user guided boiler tuning and analysis. The flue gas matrix screen shows the measurement parameters including CO and CO2 values, which indicate the actual values relative to ideal. If the values are not within the Ideal zone, information will be provided on screen to aid making the required adjustments.
The new Testo 330LL Flue Gas Analyser is equipped with special longlife sensors. Thanks to the extended sensor life of up to 6 years for O2 and CO sensors, the annual service costs for the user are drastically reduced, since frequent sensor replacements are no longer necessary.
Other measurement menus include gas pipe tests, ambient CO/CO2 and Gas rate, providing comprehensive analysis of the boiler. Measurements can be recorded over a specified time period and then saved to named work folders within the instrument.
The Testo 330LL Flue Gas Analyser is the complete solution for the professional analysis of a boiler, making it the ideal instrument for heating engineers and fitters.
To take advantage of this special offer to receive a free gas leak detector probe when you order a Testo 330LL kit, simply phone our Technical Sales Team on 01420 544 433 or buy online via our website.
*Offer valid on orders taken before December 30th 2010.
Other Press Releases By This Company
- 18/09/2012 - Thermal Imaging and Power Flushing Go Hand-in-Hand
- 04/09/2012 - Flue gas analysis the easy way
- 21/08/2012 - M&S Maximise Energy Savings with Thermal Imaging Camera
- 09/08/2012 - A Fresh Approach to Thermometers
- 09/08/2012 - Testo Data Loggers help LH Group Services stay on track
- 12/07/2012 - Southern Fried Chicken
- 12/07/2012 - ESS
- 12/07/2012 - M&S Maximise Energy Savings with Thermal Imaging Camera
- 12/07/2012 - OSI - Testo's Food Quality Solutions
- 12/07/2012 - Quotient - Testo Saveris Supports Medical Advances
- 12/07/2012 - Cotswold Energy Efficiency Centre
- 17/09/2010 - A testing opportunity not to be missed
- 03/03/2010 - Testos' new low cost Digital Manifold for tough applications
- 05/02/2010 - Testo keep an eye on vital ambient conditions
- 14/01/2009 - Testo 880 Thermal Imaging Camera Now with Extra Features Added
- 11/06/2008 - Cost-Effective Hand-Held Thermal Imager Launches