THE expands to meet growing demand for energy efficiency and carbon reduction
22 September 2010
Continued growth and new key appointments have enabled Total Home Environment to gaurantee their high level of customer service, product and market place knowledge well into the future.Total Home Environment (THE) has realised a 28% increase in sales over the last 12 months and is well on target for £5 million sales by 2012 due to sustainability and economic drivers in the market such as the Code for Sustainable Homes calling for energy efficiency and carbon reductions.
Mark Gooding has joined the board of Total Home Environment as Business Development Director. RICS qualified Mark brings with him much experience in project management on complicated, single and multi-site projects in a variety of sectors which will be invaluable for the business.
Sales Development Manager, Paul Barnard and Sales Administrator, Melissa Lampitt have joined the company taking responsibility for developing new business partnerships with customers, whilst CAD Design Engineer Daniel Plank will design system layouts on projects for the heat recovery and central vacuum systems.
Clarissa Youden, Associate Director attributes a growing awareness in a sustainable approach to the companys' success, as she explained;
“People are becoming more demanding in terms of not only saving the environment but also saving money in the long term. Building regulations and the level that has to be reached for the Code of Sustainable Homes are also becoming stringent, forcing people and companies to look for alternative methods of sustainable heating and ventilation to the traditional central heating and trickle vents.”
The new appointments show the commitment of Total Home Environment to customer service and technical expertise. The company works on a variety of bespoke projects in which its products contribute to simple, energy-efficient solutions.
Established twelve years ago and based in Moreton-on-Marsh, Oxfordshire, Total Home Environment has been involved in a number of significant projects including a recently secured contract with a social housing project in Exeter to install 21 GES Energy heat recovery ventilation systems in the first flats in the UK to be built to PassivHaus standard.
The company also exhibits its products in the services and educational zones at Buildstores' National Self Build and Renovation Centre in Swindon, in which it has been invited to become a Tradecard Partner.
Total Home Environment offers comprehensive guarantees on the central vacuum, heat recovery ventilation and air source heat pumps, an extensive installation service and best-value policy resulting in the company playing a major role in the new homes sector across the UK, helping to surpass all building regulation requirements.
Other Press Releases By This Company
- 31/07/2012 - Prestigious London Homes go for Central Vacuums
- 18/07/2012 - THE Central Vacuums installed at prestigious London home
- 09/07/2012 - THE Electrolux Central Vacuum System wins Best Product of the Year award
- 29/05/2012 - Ventilation, heating & hot water in one compact unit from THE is sheep in wolfs clothing
- 03/05/2012 - New show home shows off Total Home Environment
- 26/03/2012 - Total Home Environment systems exceed Passivhaus standards
- 17/02/2012 - THE enables housing project to reach Code 4
- 19/10/2011 - THE Genvex kills bills
- 11/07/2011 - Nuclear Bunker converted into sustainable, energy efficient home
- 13/06/2011 - Total Home Environment systems chosen for Bicester Ecotown Demo Building
- 08/06/2011 - Total Home Chosen for BBC Property
- 20/04/2011 - Barn Conversion achieves AA in energy performance certificate
- 15/03/2011 - THE introduce Electrolux Central Vacuums to UK market
- 27/01/2011 - Sustainable solutions from THE at Ecobuild
- 10/12/2010 - THE Beam goes green for limited edition
- 24/11/2010 - Total Home system chosen for experimental property
- 25/10/2010 - Total Home MVHR system saves energy and eliminates condensation
- 12/09/2010 - THE launch Central Vacuum System for cars
- 27/08/2010 - THE introduce Kitchen cleaning from floor to ceiling
- 27/07/2010 - New GES energy achieves Energy Saving Trust best practice in SAP appendix Q
- 14/04/2010 - Award winning home installs THE Climate System
- 06/04/2010 - Beam cleans up in retro-fit and new build project
- 08/02/2010 - THE helps homes achieve affordable zero carbon footprint
- 04/12/2009 - T.H.E. do more with air at Ecobuild
- 12/11/2009 - Comfortable, 'green' solutions from T.H.E. at Buildstore
- 05/11/2009 - Total Home Environment Central Vacuum System is high on efficiency
- 23/10/2009 - New Heat Pump systems help homes achieve CO2 reductions